RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Really liked Eliza's update, too bad you can't do much once she gets you all geared up. They do tease it with that "for now" though, so I guesss we'll see more of her fairly soon(?).

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Really liked Eliza's update, too bad you can't do much once she gets you all geared up. They do tease it with that "fow now" though, so I guesss we'll see more of her fairly soon(?).
Koda wants to add a little bit here and there over time. Eliza might not get another big update, but she will likely get an event every once in a while.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
you could save scum and only give her atk and or def stats, then farm a bunch of stat potions to recover your stats. That way, Cobra would gain her necessary levels and you could still have the necessary power to S rank her.
does that mean i can safely buy back my mhp and lvl stats if she only needs atk and def stats for that, also how exactly does she need, she drained 28 atk and 31 def from me to finally unlock that scene of her saying she's now lvl 3, can i buy some of those back

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
does that mean i can safely buy back my mhp and lvl stats if she only needs atk and def stats for that, also how exactly does she need, she drained 28 atk and 31 def from me to finally unlock that scene of her saying she's now lvl 3, can i buy some of those back
You could buy them back, but that will reset her overall level somewhat and force the game to recalculate her level. Someone made a chart a few pages back explaining what each stat was "worth" toward her overall power. I wouldn't buy back anything until you S rank her at least once. If you need more atk and def, just grind the hell outta Scarlett and Eliza for more, then buy everything back if you want. You can tell her level for sure during the fight results screen. As long as you can A rank her level, you can S rank the fight.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
You could buy them back, but that will reset her overall level somewhat and force the game to recalculate her level. Someone made a chart a few pages back explaining what each stat was "worth" toward her overall power. I wouldn't buy back anything until you S rank her at least once. If you need more atk and def, just grind the hell outta Scarlett and Eliza for more, then buy everything back if you want. You can tell her level for sure during the fight results screen. As long as you can A rank her level, you can S rank the fight.
thanks man, guess i'm gonna have to do lots of grinding

Reactions: bahamut2195

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
weird question did you play the game ? lol
I have. I just haven’t gotten to her yet. I just can’t get a read on her is all. Everyone else I can easily assume the type of person they are based on how they look. But her, ...I have no idea. Also I’m trying to figure out if she’s the girl from our dojo.

Suiginto221

May 13, 2018
well, after submit and training to Eliza, and confess 4 more times and choice "Candle" (ofc after story end), she take me in chucrch and this is end. We go 2 confess---> and in the moment goes end phrase from her.

daoba211

Apr 14, 2018
Hey Guys
About Lady Cobra... I can just have all the dreams for only once? After unlock the last dream I keep losing to her and nothing happened again
So if there's anyway i could see it again?... except a new save...?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes