RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys I got an error when I changed into the puppy gear, I approached Eliza and pressed the HEART option and the game crashed, does anyone know why?

ciggybutt_brain

Jun 18, 2018
SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys I got an error when I changed into the puppy gear, I approached Eliza and pressed the HEART option and the game crashed, does anyone know why?

same error message reads:
Script 'Scene_TimeChoice' line 284: TypeError occurred.
can't convert Fixnum into Array

Hopefully this helps Bo or Koda with the fix somehow

Reactions: LeonOne994

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
i got no error but i did start a brand new game, you guys did the same ? went trough the whole viable content the game works 100% for me i checked the pics, done evry thing that ther is to do

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here, the update was riddled with bugs, apart from that game breaking bug, there was a bug where the candle scene in the church doesn't get triggered anymore and just gets skipped, an annoying graphical bug where Eliza's sprite keeps showing up again and again every time you press for next text, and some other minor graphical bugs with various other scenes and few characters.
Also, the changelog claims to be able to S-rank Cobra now, but i still can't, is there a reason for that?

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I think we should start a new game guys :D everyone that hasn't had a problem started a new game

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes