RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Yeah heide it's dam hot:love: even on discord they like her a lot.
But for now in the 1.0 we will get Ada & Amanda full sub path,and i Think The rest of the Noble & emissary content,but not Heide:cry: maybe in the future updates fingers cross;)

Edit:This is the plan for the 1.0v content,if koda post something new,i'll let you guys know!
Weird that Heilde has nothing planned since she's the new one. Anyway I'll wait for the update before playing the game again.

I know we are all enjoying being Dealer-sama slave(This is how to do a demo the right way) atm but wasn't Warriors Guild 1.0 scheduled to release 3 days ago? Are we back to being silent with the community Koda? Atta boy.
It had a release date? I was hoping we'd get Cobra first.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Weird that Heilde has nothing planned since she's the new one. Anyway I'll wait for the update before playing the game again.

It had a release date? I was hoping we'd get Cobra first.
Koda said that first Will finish warrior guild and then back to cobra,other girls,but for now no dates or deadlines ecc ecc
And for Heide yeah it's a shame,maybe they change their minds but looking trough discord,Bowei draw Heide just to don't use an old char as the blacksmith! unused_enemy2_red_small.png This char!

Last edited:

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Koda said that first Will finish warrior guild and then he Will go back to cobra,and then the other girls.
And for Heide yeah it's a shame,maybe they change their minds but looking trough discord,Bowei draw Heide just to don't use an old char as the blacksmith! View attachment 344476 This char!
Honestly I like her much better
Please no lynch Heide fan club

grego

Aug 14, 2017
Koda said that first Will finish warrior guild and then back to cobra,other girls,but for now no dates or deadlines ecc ecc
And for Heide yeah it's a shame,maybe they change their minds but looking trough discord,Bowei draw Heide just to don't use an old char as the blacksmith! View attachment 344476 This char!
she is not bad but i like heide much more.
are koda and bo aware of how popular heide is by the fans here and on discord ?
are they considering to give her more contend ?
please ask them ;)

Nov 30, 2018
So.

How long until the Warrior's Guild 1.0 comes out?

And the Cobra update? Wasn't it originally supposed to include updates for all the girls too?

And then 7F?

It all seems so impossibly far away.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
the worst thing is at points they make it seem like they are almost done though in reality they are probably far from done with any of the updates be it warriors guild cobra update or whatever

Reactions: ryrami

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
To me Amanda and Heide look fat. Not trying to kink-shame here, but if Warriors Guild serves as some kind of containment for BBW and other divisive stuff we know Bo has made concept art for, like mature women, then I'm actually glad it exists. Just the thought of them spending another 8 months on a BBW villainess/saleswoman makes me shudder.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
To me Amanda and Heide look fat. Not trying to kink-shame here, but if Warriors Guild serves as some kind of containment for BBW and other divisive stuff we know Bo has made concept art for, like mature women, then I'm actually glad it exists. Just the thought of them spending another 8 months on a BBW villainess/saleswoman makes me shudder.
Character work like that sounds braw to me, i quite like a curvy babe

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but there's 2 CGs in Warrior's guild of some woman with long silver hair and in one of them she's choking the guy with her foot. Is there any way to get these scenes or what's the deal with her? I have game version 0.92b and the CG is supposedly in version 0.91b.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes