RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but there's 2 CGs in Warrior's guild of some woman with long silver hair and in one of them she's choking the guy with her foot. Is there any way to get these scenes or what's the deal with her? I have game version 0.92b and the CG is supposedly in version 0.91b.
It's one of the unused girl from the previous version(project 2),dunno if they are gonna add her in warrior guild!
Since warrior guild is a "remake" of project2

Last edited:
Reactions: Eminba and grego

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
To me Amanda and Heide look fat. Not trying to kink-shame here, but if Warriors Guild serves as some kind of containment for BBW and other divisive stuff we know Bo has made concept art for, like mature women, then I'm actually glad it exists. Just the thought of them spending another 8 months on a BBW villainess/saleswoman makes me shudder.
If only they did look fat! :love: They're quite hot as it is, I need my erection to go down sometimes you know ;)

I'm the exact opposite of you GJ - well, not exact, since I don't want to wait 8 months, but a BBW villainess in ToT is something I don't dare to hope for it would be so awesome. I wonder how much $ I would have to give to Bo/Koda to do that :)

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
To me Amanda and Heide look fat. Not trying to kink-shame here, but if Warriors Guild serves as some kind of containment for BBW and other divisive stuff we know Bo has made concept art for, like mature women, then I'm actually glad it exists. Just the thought of them spending another 8 months on a BBW villainess/saleswoman makes me shudder.
I just want to see a Rose floor before I die

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
I love the fact were now waiting for the finalized version of warriors guild when it should have come out only a day or so after the initial release. Idk what the fuck Koda does, but he is either the slowest coder in the world or does not give a fuck. I personally dont give a damn about this side project. It is one dimensional and just straight up boring compared to ToT. Now we have to wait for whats looking to be an entire update long fuck up session with Koda until we then have to endure another month long wait for anything ToT related. Its fucking disgusting and makes me so mad.

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
im gonna say somthing that will either piss off some people or make me look like a dumbass so here : WHY the fuck is everyone obsessed with that fat boobs merchant i mean i dont even know if she got any scenes i like the new model that they showed its waayyyyyy better

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
im gonna say somthing that will either piss off some people or make me look like a dumbass so here : WHY the fuck is everyone obsessed with that fat boobs merchant i mean i dont even know if she got any scenes i like the new model that they showed its waayyyyyy better
they showed a new model?:oops:

Edit:if you mean This model unused_enemy2_red_small.png it's just an unused girl from project 2, koda wanted to use it as the blacksmith on warrior guild but bowei didn't like the idea,so he draw Heide.

Last edited:
Reactions: GearlessJoe

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
I love the fact were now waiting for the finalized version of warriors guild when it should have come out only a day or so after the initial release. Idk what the fuck Koda does, but he is either the slowest coder in the world or does not give a fuck. I personally dont give a damn about this side project. It is one dimensional and just straight up boring compared to ToT. Now we have to wait for whats looking to be an entire update long fuck up session with Koda until we then have to endure another month long wait for anything ToT related. Its fucking disgusting and makes me so mad.

yeah thats what i thought that warrior guild was gonna be finished by the Wednesday after initial release (so last Wednesday) they keep trying to say its all almost finished but its never finished or close to and thats what kinda pisses me off if its not done just say so if you need to do alot of work say so dont say oh yeah almost buddy then make people wait for weeks on end

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Now I'm waiting until the final update to play the game, I've only seen the galleries so I will mainly focus on the appearance part. To me her body type looks a lot like Cobra's. And from the things I read here like how she would be great addition to ToT if she tried to sell you special gear, makes me think she's after your money. Again like Cobra.

I like Cobra, from the girls that have their floor Cobra is probably my second favorite after Lily, but still I need a break from that. Cobra has gotten the most updates out of all the girls, then we got a Cobra demo, then we got a sideproject that was mainly an old game with a Cobra like character added in, and after that we're getting the complete part of the latest Cobra update?

As someone who hasn't played with Karen too much (her face in the headlock was the stuff of nightmares, so although I did all the routes, I was never tempted to go back to her content) I feel all Cobra'ed out. If another such character was added anytime soon then, considering how much time we have to wait to see new characters, I'd be seriously disappointed. Something like the red haired girl seems like it would have been a good change of pace.

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
I know this is pretty much the exact opposite point of these games, but is it possible to have an undefeated record in Warrior Guild? I've got the PC to Level 3, beaten Maggie twice and Ada once, have two red potions left and have 250G.

Aaaand... there just doesn't seem to be anyway to survive Ada's non-stop Thunder Blades or predict when Level 3 Maggie will dodge your attacks.

I'd forgotten how infuriatingly unbalanced ToT seemed if you actually tried playing it to win.

Squizzy

Jul 13, 2019
Hi, it is possible maybe to a certain point i think. I am now Level 9 with 1900 Gold at a winstreak of 50 in total. At the Beginning i made the shoe cleaning to buy lots of potions and some equipment.

I also started training as early as possible until level 4 so you have some advantage in early game.

The most important thing in my opinion is once you get full dominant you can always switch for 300 Gold to that status by talking to the elite.

At level 8 or 9 you learn "guard 2", which reduces the damage a lot, negate it to 0 until the enemys are really ahead in level.

To compare, with the skills footwork and guard 2 active at the same time - 0 incoming damage by Amandas Heavy Slash and she is level 22 now

Last edited:

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Is there a list of all the content routes in warrior's guild?
Quite honestly? Same here. That said, it kinda feels like a re-heated dish if you have played the original and the amount of content in it is... unimpressive.

Also, what scenes can be unlocked? So far, the main girls have these:
Being enslaved and leash by maggie when you subsequently lose to her (also requires you to polish her heels a lot).
Ada has the shoe sniffing scene and the ass-crush. No further content.
Amada has the boot-shining when you are low on gold and feet worshiping, which is unlocked AFTER you fight her and abuse stalling (i.e., guard all the time until she throws you down).

As for the visitors:
The Noble has three scenes, one is the apology and the other is the doggeza, both of which are unlocked when your submission gets higher. Anyone know how to unlock the last one? I've tried max submission, max dominance and even some different outfits. If anyone had a tip it would be appreciated.

Spectator has two scenes:
1) Exposure, which is unlocked when your submission is high enough.
2) Handjob, which is unlocked when your dominance is high enough.

The Emissary has three scenes. Kneel is unlocked when your submission is high enough, but I have no idea about the other two scenes. Same as the noble, I've tried different approaches but nothing yet.

Any help would be appreciated.
For now this is all! Ada and Amanda full submission path is coming in the 1.0v!
Edit:As for Amanda in battle if she lift her hand you will get the ass-smother+ spank scene,if she lift her hand+feet you will get the footjob scene.(you need to attack to trigger the scene)
For Maggie ,when you complete her sub path if you battle her again,she will show her ass if you select kiss,you will get the ass worship scene!

Last edited:
Reactions: Roh Unji
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes