RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Mrinituso

Jan 17, 2018
meanwhile in sept i am finally released from 7F jail i will never work on a long-term stuff again and work on some short and fun floor like 3 week worth of work and release something on 1 October or something and halloween shit on 31 Oct something like this so you guys may not see 7F in 2019 i guess
If that's really how it's gonna be, Bo may as well bump 7F up to 8F and use the 3-week's worth fun thing as 7F instead.
With how large 7F seems to have gotten, it should make a worthy capstone anyway.

I've been here since 2F, and unlike a lot of ppl here I'm actually into the armpit stuff.
Not many content with that, so I clung to ToT and what little fading hope remains.

I've actually been holding off on playing through the game again since Ms. Claus dropped 'cos Koda kept promising "spring cleaning."

But, alas.

Gmaer

May 1, 2017
While I am glad that at least some people liked WG, the bosses of of ToT stay relevant after you beat them as well... actually 95% of their content is only available after you beat them
Yes. You can acess their content, but they kinda fall out of gameplay after completion. You do not receive quests leading to them. They almost never show on other floors etc. That's not a bad thing. I just find it more fun to get scenes through gameplay.

That's why i think WG have potential.

Sorry for my engrish.

comoo

Sep 6, 2018
just imagine being a first time player of this game after the release of the floor 7. you play first floors then step by step floors are getting bigger especially 5 and 6 then you reach to floor 7 which is massive with 0 reason but after that floors will shrinks extremely smaller and rushed out with smaller content i dont think anyone would like that .so what was the point of doing floor 7 at the first place even if you put so much effort in this game it still going to be a rpg maker game nothing more.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
If that's really how it's gonna be, Bo may as well bump 7F up to 8F and use the 3-week's worth fun thing as 7F instead.
With how large 7F seems to have gotten, it should make a worthy capstone anyway.

I've been here since 2F, and unlike a lot of ppl here I'm actually into the armpit stuff.
Not many content with that, so I clung to ToT and what little fading hope remains.

I've actually been holding off on playing through the game again since Ms. Claus dropped 'cos Koda kept promising "spring cleaning."

But, alas.
Solidarity with you armpit fans, we are in the same boat of having an extremely limited amount of stuff that caters to our fetishes (y)
As an aside I'm not really into armpits but I'll enjoy armpit stuff quite a bit when the pits are clean-shaven. Correct me if I'm wrong but Lily is the only girl in ToT who shaves her armpits, no? Lily confirmed best girl once again...

EDIT: And yeah, the 'make 7F be 8F' thing is right on the money, but they probably won't do it because they seem to be allergic to good ideas and never listen to their community.

Last edited:

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
just imagine being a first time player of this game after the release of the floor 7. you play first floors then step by step floors are getting bigger especially 5 and 6 then you reach to floor 7 which is massive with 0 reason but after that floors will shrinks extremely smaller and rushed out with smaller content i dont think anyone would like that .so what was the point of doing floor 7 at the first place even if you put so much effort in this game it still going to be a rpg maker game nothing more.
I agree. I've enjoyed Cobra and Scarlett floors 4 times more than that massive 7th floor

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Can someine help me find what was new in WG 0.95? I can not find any difference between 0.95 and the previous update.
- Lots and lots of balance changes - Ada has two more "scrabble" words and a sub path - Amanda has much more foot worship text and a sub path - Maggie has a slight heel clean variation - Some perks/flavor for becoming a slave (from discord)

Reactions: K30 and ReinaTekken

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
- Lots and lots of balance changes - Ada has two more "scrabble" words and a sub path - Amanda has much more foot worship text and a sub path - Maggie has a slight heel clean variation - Some perks/flavor for becoming a slave (from discord)
news on wg ?

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
Isnt it obvious? Point of making "HUGE" floor - stall time and get free money for doing nothing.And whos gonna check? For 6+ month without an update ppl could have 5-6 new mistresses instead they have 0. + Floor 7 will be out (as i wrote next year if ppl are lucky) Pure math instead getting 10 new girls u can suck Kodas balls (but not for free) = thats their idea of a game. What a nice couple of devs =)
As i wrote 100 pages ago ppl dont need huge floors that take years to make. Ppl need lots of hot GALS with animations + surrender variations (the more the better u can add costumes for them too ) Personally i dont care if a girl is in a huge floor or in a small corridor or in a middle of nowhere - 90% of normal ppl want to fap to CGs not to wander around HUGE floors.

Last edited:

c-+

Jul 29, 2018
Solidarity with you armpit fans, we are in the same boat of having an extremely limited amount of stuff that caters to our fetishes (y)
Correct me if I'm wrong but Lily is the only girl in ToT who shaves her armpits, no? Lily confirmed best girl once again...
I think Scarlet does as well (unless it is just not drawn in for whatever reason and there's a cg that clarifies that she does have armpit hair that I'm forgetting or unless you are saying Lily goes out of her way to shave her armpits but Scarlet just naturally doesn't have the hair there, etc.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reminder to ignore all posters who say "Im totally cool with the update not coming for another year :)" who also only have about 2 or 3 posts total on the forum. Koda clearly has all his time invested in creating multiple sock puppet accounts instead of actually doing dev work.
I actually voted for the option of releasing the update once Bo is done with it in that poll, despite being completely okay with waiting for the update. The reason being is that while I won't play it myself, that's no reason for others who don't want to wait until the floor is "touched up/ vanilla-game mostly complete" to have to wait for it. The great thing about being willing to wait is exactly that: it can be released unfinished and I can still just wait for it nonetheless. While those who don't want to can play it still. Pretty easy logical win-win.

Anyway, I've been a Berserk fan for about just over 10 years and a HxH fan for about 5 years, so I'm pretty confident in MUH patience skills. Note, this has nothing to do with anything else regarding the complete shit show that has been going on here, so try not to bring any irrelevant strawmans into what I am saying here or misunderstand my point. I'm simply explaining my perspective when it comes to patience regarding waiting for the "more complete" versions of things and how my personal wants don't influence my stance regarding how the game should be released: nothing at all to do with the delays or any of that other stuff. Your post simply made me think of those things, rather than this being an argument for or against what you are saying. It's also a bit of a coincidence that I happen to not have that many posts, either. =^p I've never been one for posting that often. >_>

Edit: Also by "shit show here" I don't specifically just mean this forum/thread, to clarify.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I think Scarlet does as well (unless it is just not drawn in for whatever reason and there's a cg that clarifies that she does have armpit hair that I'm forgetting or unless you are saying Lily goes out of her way to shave her armpits but Scarlet just naturally doesn't have the hair there, etc.)

Sh-shut up dork, Lily's the best!
For reals, though, I had forgotten Scarlett even had an armpit scene. But I can come up with a reasonable explanation for why Scarlett doesn't have any armpit hair:

Just look at ToT pre-3F, even though being just two floors made the game short af, this is probably the most "Bo Wei-ish" ToT has ever been. The game feels like a much more polished version of Bo's previous projects, even though some people will still say that it was lacking in quality. If Bo was being influenced by doskoinpo and Msize, you can't really tell as much at this stage. There was also no Koda yet, so there were no expansions and the community didn't have reasons to be angry at the game's development 24/7.
Now jump to 3F's release and the game suddenly loses a bit of its identity: You can tell Bo was being heavily influenced by Msize when he made 3F, not only because Eliza is basically a ripoff of , but also because Bo pretty much copypasted into his game (which he then went on to reuse a shitload of times). Now what's something that Msize loves to do in their games? Giving girls hairy armpits. And Eliza coincidentally is the first ToT girl with hairy armpits.
Chances are Yvonne didn't originally have hairy armpits, but because her first armpit scene came after her expansion, once Bo had already decided to jack Msize's style, he then chose to give her hairy armpits. Yvonne's armpits are conveniently hidden behind zippers, thus enabling Bo to make the pits switch right under our noses without anyone noticing. This is something he couldn't do with Scarlett since she had an armpit attack before 3F and her armpits weren't concealed, unlike Yvonne's. If neither of these two were true then I'm sure Scarlett would also have armpit hair just like everyone else in the game besides Lily.
Lily probably doesn't have armpit hair because she represents a break from the norm for ToT girls, or it could also be because she's supposed to be young and I guess you could see a hairy body as a sign of maturity, I guess? I just don't like body hair because to me it feels primitive and manly. For me it makes sense for someone like Khulan to have a hairy body, but for the rest of the cast? Not so much. I get that some people are into it, though. Not trying to kink shame!

Jan 1, 2018
No updates , no new releases, except for he barely a tease on Lady Cobra.
Im taking a sabatical from this place until the year ends and come back to see if there is something.
In the meantime, Msize is preparing a release of their new game right next week.
Sure, it may be a pain trying to play it untranslated and using text extractors is wonky but at least is something more than Koda or Bo are doing at this time.

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
No updates , no new releases, except for he barely a tease on Lady Cobra.
Im taking a sabatical from this place until the year ends and come back to see if there is something.
In the meantime, Msize is preparing a release of their new game right next week.
Sure, it may be a pain trying to play it untranslated and using text extractors is wonky but at least is something more than Koda or Bo are doing at this time.
Is it going to be an actual game or just a visual novel type thing

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes