RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Gmaer

May 1, 2017
The writing was on the wall, guys. Here at F95 we've talked about how the new systems Koda was implementing were just useless additions that were taking away development time from the stuff people actually cared about. We didn't consider Warriors Guild to be a real update.
Why? I liked Warriors Guild a lot. Fighters stay relevant even after you beat them. You can't just clear the floor and forget about it. Any new interaction added with character will influence gameplay from begining to the end. So in the future WG could become more interesting then ToT gameplay wise.

Sorry for my engrish.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Why? I liked Warriors Guild a lot. Fighters stay relevant even after you beat them. You can't just clear the floor and forget about it. Any new interaction added with character will influence gameplay from begining to the end. So in the future WG could become more interesting then ToT gameplay wise.

Sorry for my engrish.
While I am glad that at least some people liked WG, the bosses of of ToT stay relevant after you beat them as well... actually 95% of their content is only available after you beat them

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
This is such a shit show man, I cannot grasp how they still have patreon subs after they basically just said "Cheers for the free money every month for the next 10 - 12 months plus the 8 months we've already made you wait"

Alexu

Apr 27, 2018
To be fair we do have a tendency to speak about them in a similar way. Hypocrisy is the name of the game.
Thank you.
And sure, at least thats what a few of us try to achieve, (one of the reasons why there are so many different rooms at discord) and we are always up for voice-chatting with everyone ^^
Since possibly, we wont have a single update until the year 2077, we want our fellas to discover new games as we wait, trust me, respecting every single complaint, you know the difference between a massive pile of phrases whining nonstop for 30 minutes and properly built sentences, describing the lack of comittment from the devs... thus at this point, insanity is starting to engulf me as well.

Last edited:

Wumpar

Jul 25, 2019
Estate is a good game but seems more focused on vanilla than feet.
Under the Witch is amazing but very young right now, going to have to wait for it to have some more content and replayability.
Estate MC can be into feet. looks like more feet content coming.:love:

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Let yo voices be heard

For me my ideal option is neither of them. If Bo thinks that he can develop short 3 week floors once he's done with floor 7, I'd want him to put 7f on the freezer, develop some new floors which he'll release in 3 weeks each, and then continue working on floor 7 as floor 10 when it would make sense for there to be a gigantic floor.

Reactions: Exel96-2

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Estate: Dominate and Under the Witch are good candidates.
Dude, Under the Witch looks promising but lets be real, if you hate waiting, Under the Witch is going to take so much longer than this game to release any substancial update. Small team doing 3d work with smooth animations? Yeah, you are in for a treat but get ready to wait for it.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Thank you.
And sure, at least thats what a few of us try to achieve, (one of the reasons why there are so many different rooms at discord) and we are always up for voice-chatting with everyone ^^
Since possibly, we wont have a single update until the year 2077, we want our fellas to discover new games as we wait, trust me, respecting every single complaint, you know the difference between a massive pile of phrases whining nonstop for 30 minutes and properly building sentences, describing the lack of comittment from the devs... thus at this point, insanity is starting to engulf me as well.
See? We never were the bad guys. We were just ahead of schedule. :cool:

Dude, Under the Witch looks promising but lets be real, if you hate waiting, Under the Witch is going to take so much longer than this game to release any substancial update. Small team doing 3d work with smooth animations? Yeah, you are in for a treat but get ready to wait for it.
Waiting is fine, and I'm not unreasonable. UtW is top quality developed by a single person, I can't expect speed for sure.

As I said before the problem with ToT isn't the wait, it's the excuses they make up for the delays. Personally at this point I'm sure Koda straight up stopped working on the game, and I have strong doubts about Bo as well, and that's fine. No point continuing a passion project without passion after all. I just wish they'd be honest about it.

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
Difference is they said at the start that it would be very slow updates. Bo Wei's patreon page said monthly updates for over a year before he finally changed it after three massive delays for updates. Bo Wei is saying that it is potentially going to be another half a year before we see floor 7 after a 8 month wait already.

One is not being a dick and us respecting that, the other is being a dick and losing all of our respect.

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
6 months huh ! we would have at least maybe 90 girls in the new
Succubus Covenant
game man fuck tot

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes