RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
nono thats the almost done SPRING cleaning update WG in all fairness has only been like...1 or 2 months? xD
In fairness it's been 1 or 2 months and all we got was a new girl who has basically 1 cg and a fuck ton of new dialogue boxes.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
this will be an extreemly slow download overall-.-" if the game is not to big il upload it to Google wen i'm done so evry one can have a fast speedy dl

Dec 9, 2017
I just wanted to inform you guys that the missing link was done on purpose here is a link to the reason why.

"Missing parts added some time after release usually like idk 10h, depending on release and my business.
This is done to not harm the sales of the developer or a studios."

Well I will also keep searching!

Btw Koda said something nice today in the discord about making a teaser with 1-2 scenes when Bo hands him floor 7 over. Just to end the ToT is dead discussion.

Also I will add you some recent pictures that are not in my Bo Wei lost art collection yet. ( I should prolly update it. I have a few new pictures ). I didnt follow up in the last months so I dont know if you already saw them. I wish you luck searching for the new msize game!

Last edited:

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
I just wanted to inform you guys that the missing link was done on purpose here is a link to the reason why.

"Missing parts added some time after release usually like idk 10h, depending on release and my business.

Btw Koda said something nice today in the discord about making a teaser with 1-2 scenes when Bo hands him floor 7 over. Just to end the ToT is dead discussion. I will add you some recent pictures Bo Wei has drawn. I didnt follow up in the last months so I dont know if you already saw them. I wish you luck searching for the new msize game!
Lol, "recent." The 2nd and third pic have been on exhentai for months. The first is a shitty outline of the lady that wont even be out this year. Don't even try to defend Koda. Hes a piece of shit that needs to be on medication for severe OCD and autism.

Reactions: olorex11

TheFive

Sep 3, 2017

Btw Koda said something nice today in the discord about making a teaser with 1-2 scenes when Bo hands him floor 7 over. Just to end the ToT is dead discussion. I will add you some recent pictures Bo Wei has drawn. I didnt follow up in the last months so I dont know if you already saw them. I wish you luck searching for the new msize game!
thanks for the Information mate appriciate it :)

Reactions: Captain Pervert

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018

Btw Koda said something nice today in the discord about making a teaser with 1-2 scenes when Bo hands him floor 7 over. Just to end the ToT is dead discussion. I will add you some recent pictures that are not in my Bo Wei lost art collection yet. ( I should prolly update it. I have a few new pictures ). I didnt follow up in the last months so I dont know if you already saw them. I wish you luck searching for the new msize game!
If Koda actually wanted to stop people from saying ToT is dead then what he'd have to do is finish his long overdue "spring cleaning" update. If he's too much of a lazy bum to do that even after how much time has passed, then no one should take him seriously when he says he wants to end the 'ToT is dead' discussion. Scratch that, no one should ever take Koda seriously no matter the circumstances.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017

Btw Koda said something nice today in the discord about making a teaser with 1-2 scenes when Bo hands him floor 7 over. Just to end the ToT is dead discussion. I will add you some recent pictures that are not in my Bo Wei lost art collection yet. ( I should prolly update it. I have a few new pictures ). I didnt follow up in the last months so I dont know if you already saw them. I wish you luck searching for the new msize game!
Just gonna put this in the "More Koda's Bullshit" jar. If they were really apologetic they should stop leeching off of people's goodwill, what happened to their overused "ThE uPdAtE WiLl SpEaK fOr ItSeLf" excuse?, damn can't even be consistent with their lies anymore.

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019

Yoooo when did Koda post those images? They weren't posted with what he said in the discord unless he deleted it like he did with the cobra teasers.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes