RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
Hey guys I just came back with a download link for the new msize game ! skyreacher TheFive
The filehosters on anime-sharing are such a pain..... RJ258146

enjoy!!!

I think the wait for floor 7 drives everyone nuts... but I am pretty sure that floor 7 will be fantastic. Bo Wei is a workaholic so I dont think that he didnt do anything all this time. Floor 7 just had to much ambition I guess, but we will see once its done.
what type of game is it exactly ? is it femdom foot fetish oriented ?

comoo

Sep 6, 2018
comoo Yep it is from his Patreon, it got posted a few months ago.

Lel I have read through your message a few times and I have read the pp as penis..... And I was wondering for like 1 minute why my penis belongs to Bo Wei and why you need a source for it? :unsure:

But you meant obviously my profile picture? I hope so atleast.... here it is!
View attachment 367966
Your first guess was correct but thank you for the information anyways :p
Cg's in the tot and wg are fine but when this guy draw an specific illustration he does a spectecular work if there are more patreon only ilust can you post them to ?

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
3 weeks and counting to finish the extra shit of the reused extra shit nobody cares about while ToT is still in limbo with "90% Cobra's update done" (sure, fucking liar), one more week to squezze that sweet easy 2k+ monies without even having to make excuses on "why are you so scummy?" I know you can do it Koda, keep pushing.

Reactions: LeonOne994

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
So last "News" from discord:

my goal is to finish WG this upcoming week, then I'm going on a trip with limited(?) net/comp access, so I'll be able to estimate Cobra better once I'm there and see if I can reasonably expect to get any work done.
I'd like to release Cobra around the end of Aug and then Lily early-mid Sept, because I have surgery mid-sept and will probably be traveling late-Sept.

User:
what happens if bo finishes his part of 7f by end of aug/early sep
Koda:pretty sure he won't, but (brace for impact) Lily would be delayed

Last edited:

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018

my goal is to finish WG this upcoming week, then I'm going on a trip with limited(?) net/comp access, so I'll be able to estimate Cobra better once I'm there and see if I can reasonably expect to get any work done.
I'd like to release Cobra around the end of Aug and then Lily early-mid Sept, because I have surgery mid-sept and will probably be traveling late-Sept.

User:
Koda should quit and let someone else handle the mess he's made of his part of ToT. Now the dude is telling us he has to travel twice AND have surgery all in a very short timespan? And we're supposed to believe him after every time he's lied to us?
Even if he was telling the truth, he should've had more than enough time to finish everything, A LONG TIME AGO. His excuses are coming a little too late, and I hope they fall on deaf ears.
Koda- Maybe it's finally time to throw in the towel, bud.

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018

User:
this koda guy is the worst nigthmare for all the foot fetish ppl ,bo was doing fine until this thing camed and fucked the fucking process sure he made some good shit but still stealing fucking money without doing anything than after he gets good amount of money he goes : YO GOING FOR A TRIP WITH YO MONEY
i bet he dident even started on the cobra bullshit fucking lazy ass

Garrethawke

Oct 9, 2018
I think Bowei could find someone who is willing and knowledgeable enough to replace or help koda ... After so much time waiting, personally I would prefer an update with all the promised content to date. That the counter returns to 0 and nothing of promises that cannot be fulfilled, simply that they return to simple floors of a few months and will already be adding content in future patches. (Although I loved the direction that TOT was taking with more complete floors and a greater depth with the stories of the villains and their why, but I think at least for now they have shown not being able to do so).

Lusciooo

Jul 30, 2017

User:
4d Chess, Koda's spring update was always meant to be for 2020.

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
"Woah, I finished five percent of what I promised four months ago, I am a really hard worker, I deserve a vacation."

Kodas' thought process in action.

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018

User:
please tell me it was just an april fools joke;; omg fucking Koda 아 영어로 하기도 짜증나네 Koda 씨발새끼가 ㅡㅡ

qhrrywk

Dec 6, 2018

User:
hey hey~~ really really next new version release of aug/early ????

i'm really game developer.
how about join the bowei??? i can faster develop the TOT instead of KODA.

Reactions: macgolo
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes