RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018
I'm wondering if Bowei really makes the art part himself. He made 3 games, and the art is different in the 3. Mixfight compared to ToT was obviously worse since it was made way before and we could guess that he improved during that time, but art in WG looks worse than ToT while it was made after. Adding to that, as we know Bowei stole Msize stuff for Eliza's part it makes me wondering if at the end, Bowei could be the bad guy in the Bowei-Koda pair, maybe eveything he does since the begining is stolen
i think that bowei does his best but Koda is fucking guy

Pic

May 13, 2017
Copy-Paste from Discord

Aug Progress Report
Just wanted to give a quick update on WG and ToT.

Warrior Guild 1.0 will be released later this week. Sorry for the delay finishing it up; have just been very busy with non-dev related issues.

Bo is still working on 7F for Tower of Trample and finally has a sort of forecast for it. He expects send me a rough version around early September. At this point, two things will happen: First, I will switch from working on expansions for the current ToT floors to polishing 7F for release. Second, we will release some footage of 7F so everyone can finally get a concrete glimpse of what's been in the works.

In the meantime (between WG and Bo sending me 7F), I will return to working on Lady Cobra's new content. I am hoping to have at least her and Lily completed before I'm re-allocated to 7F. If I finish those and Bo still needs more time, I will continue onto the other women in the order I posted some time ago.

Once Bo sends me his version, we can determine how much work it needs, how long we expect that work to take, and (finally) materialize a release date. Bo has also implied he will be releasing small-scale projects (perhaps Warrior Guild updates or one-off villainess mini-games) while I complete 7F, so look forward to those as well.

Dec 9, 2017
quick screenshot from Discord progress report aug.png
Edit: Oh sorry when I posted it I didnt see that someone was a few mins faster then me. Getting a glimpse of some scenes from floor 7 sounds very interesting. Even more so because some people from Discord have seen a few unfinished scenes (including me) and it seems like the animations are even more impressive then the ones we have seen with Karen. But this long content drought is still killing everyone right now. But I am sure if we struggle trough the wait... we will finally find salvation with our faces buried in the glourious tabis!!!

Last edited:

Alexu

Apr 27, 2018
quick screenshot from Discord View attachment 369275
Edit: Oh sorry when I posted it I didnt see that someone was a few mins faster then me. Getting a glimpse of some scenes from floor 7 sounds very interesting. Even more so because some people from Discord have seen a few unfinished scenes and it seems like the animations are even more impressive then the ones we have seen with Karen. But this long content drought is still killing everyone right now. But I am sure if we struggle trough the wait... we will finally find salvation with our faces buried in the glourious tabis!!!
Right, exactly one scene from Kaori, im an anti-footjob guy myself.... but hell... i was crying cause how GOOD the scene ACTUALLY was, Bo achieved 2 things with me atm:
1 Making me LOVE butt smothering more than foot smothering (Khulan)
2 Change my perception of footjobs
I know its unfair, but this is one of the reasons why i still believe in this project.
The animations HEAVILY improved, and uk 7F will have more foot stuff than EVAH, so be welcome foot fags, to the sniff-fest!(doesnt mean it wont have butt-leg-ballbusting...etc stuff, Bo already confirmed that)

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Copy-Paste from Discord

Aug Progress Report

Warrior Guild 1.0 will be released later this week. Sorry for the delay finishing it up; have just been very busy with non-dev related issues.

Bo is still working on 7F for Tower of Trample and finally has a sort of forecast for it. He expects send me a rough version around early September. At this point, two things will happen: First, I will switch from working on expansions for the current ToT floors to polishing 7F for release. Second, we will release some footage of 7F so everyone can finally get a concrete glimpse of what's been in the works.

In the meantime (between WG and Bo sending me 7F), I will return to working on Lady Cobra's new content. I am hoping to have at least her and Lily completed before I'm re-allocated to 7F. If I finish those and Bo still needs more time, I will continue onto the other women in the order I posted some time ago.

Once Bo sends me his version, we can determine how much work it needs, how long we expect that work to take, and (finally) materialize a release date. Bo has also implied he will be releasing small-scale projects (perhaps Warrior Guild updates or one-off villainess mini-games) while I complete 7F, so look forward to those as well.
I really wanna believe this is how things are gonna play out, but at this point there is not a speck of hope left in me, I mean why not releasing 7F in patches? (I know, Koda spring cleaning update flashback shit), because looking at the track record of both, this is gonna be a delaying hell (Karen-esque for 7F and Ivonne-sque for updates) again, same shit as last year.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I really wanna believe this is how things are gonna play out, but at this point there is not a speck of hope left in me, I mean why not releasing 7F in patches? (I know, Koda spring cleaning update flashback shit), because looking at the track record of both, this is gonna be a delaying hell (Karen-esque for 7F and Ivonne-sque for updates) again, same shit as last year.
This is just a normal reaction IMO, anyone still believing these two guys is bound to be taken advantage of.
Koda please resign, Bo please get your shit together and find a replacement for Koda :ROFLMAO:

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
I've been watching this thread for the longest time now. I stopped paying via Patreon after the Xmas update because it was very clear how the project is winding down like Monster Girl Island.

In the mean time these three upcoming femdom games are what I'm looking forward to the most and I hope can replace ToT for some here:

This one is special to me since I love Futa on Male and there are barely any good games with this genre. If you don't mind Futanari/Dickgirls then this game is gonna be lit. Releasing late this month.

Next is from the creator of:

I didn't like the first game because the CGs were underwhelming compare to the amount of grinding but this looks better from the preview pictures. Demo late this month.

Finally we have excessm latest and possibly gonna be the best femdom game judging from the demo quality:

The demo is only available for Ci-En backers for now. Slated for October this year.

I know waiting for these games along with ToT is torture but at least they are coming very soon and you know they will be quality from their past works. Also, no bullshit drama attached.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I've been watching this thread for the longest time now. I stopped paying via Patreon after the Xmas update because it was very clear how the project is winding down like Monster Girl Island.

In the mean time these three upcoming femdom games are what I'm looking forward to the most and I hope can replace ToT for some here:

This one is special to me since I love Futa on Male and there are barely any good games with this genre. If you don't mind Futanari/Dickgirls then this game is gonna be lit. Releasing late this month.

I didn't like the first game because the CGs were underwhelming compare to the amount of grinding but this looks better from the preview pictures. Demo late this month.

Finally we have excessm latest and possibly gonna be the best femdom game judging from the demo quality:

The demo is only available for Ci-En backers for now. Slated for October this year.

I know waiting for these games along with ToT is torture but at least they are coming very soon and you know they will be quality from their past works. Also, no bullshit drama attached.
All well and good, but they're all Japanese. It takes quite a bit away when you have to either guess what they are saying, or machine translate the games. Or wait for a translation, of course. Excessm's game will probably be translated quickly or have an English opiton, but after SmashBoy I'm not overly excited about his next game. I hope he returns to form, but I have my reservations. Succubus Cage was decent at best.

I mean, I'm all for more games in the genre, but I would trade all three for a finished 7F at this point.

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
All well and good, but they're all Japanese. It takes quite a bit away when you have to either guess what they are saying, or machine translate the games. Or wait for a translation, of course. Excessm's game will probably be translated quickly or have an English opiton, but after SmashBoy I'm not overly excited about his next game. I hope he returns to form, but I have my reservations. Succubus Cage was decent at best.

I mean, I'm all for more games in the genre, but I would trade all three for a finished 7F at this point.
Excessm got an English option dimmed in the demo so I'm hoping English will be available at launch.

As for Shiga's game, he was looking for translators but only after the game is out. He wants to focus on releasing the game then look for a translator. He included a partial English in the demo but honestly I use textractor since it's much easier to understand.

As for the succubus game, I wasn't a big fan of his first game so I'm gonna wait before judging.

I understand that excessm previous game was a bit disappointing because it was lacking/very short but in this game the amount of content/variety looks much better from looking at Ci-En page.

While I loved ToT it's better to forget it and only bother when the devs themselves bother. In the meantime I will check this thread from time to time and see what happens.

Reactions: bahamut2195

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018

The new excessm game is gonna be pretty dope, even if Smash Boy felt a bit disappointing to me, I have high hopes for this new one. Also, the fact that zzinzinz will have made an entire new game of a higher quality FROM SCRATCH in much less time than it takes for Bo and Koda to finish a single floor for their game... pretty embarrassing if you ask me. Almost makes you think, if we had responsible people in charge of ToT the entire game could've been finished already.

Alexu

Apr 27, 2018
The new excessm game is gonna be pretty dope, even if Smash Boy felt a bit disappointing to me, I have high hopes for this new one. Also, the fact that zzinzinz will have made an entire new game of a higher quality FROM SCRATCH in much less time than it takes for Bo and Koda to finish a single floor for their game... pretty embarrassing if you ask me. Almost makes you think, if we had responsible people in charge of ToT the entire game could've been finished already.
Bro, is not if they are responsible or not, excessm has been doing this for years, plus, he has officially finished his career about game design (as far as i recall, read it in one of his posts at the game blog he used to update before, not anymore) He's basically a coding master, While Koda and Bo are still learning, encountering bugs that may take days to fix until they move onto the next thing.
I'm a noone, i have 0 knowledge about it, but i do know that, if you compare a teacher to a student.... the result is pretty obvious, while the teacher will work efficiently, the student will struggle at every step.

Last edited:

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Bro, is not if they are responsible or not, excessm has been doing this for years, plus, he has officially finished his career about game design (as far as i recall, read it in one of his posts at the game blog he used to update before, not anymore) He's basically a coding master, While Koda and Bo are still learning, encountering bugs that may take days to fix until they move onto the next thing.
I'm a noone, i have 0 knowledge about it, but i do know that, if you compare a teacher to a student.... the result is pretty obvious, while the teacher will work efficiently, the student will struggle at every step.
Oh, shit! You're right! Bo and Koda's shortcomings are not due to them being irresponsible, it's just that they're inexperienced! It all makes sense now, Bo and Koda still haven't taken any classes on key game development subjects such as:

Introduction to Originality (And How to Avoid Plagiarism)

Not Lying to Your Playerbase 101

Methodology of Accepting Useful Feedback

The Importance of Constant Updates Through Video Game History

And who could forget, the most important of all...

Release Date Science

Last edited:

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
They just need to go back to simple game design and be honest about what's happening behind the scene.

Are you guys sick? Just say it.
Are you studying? Just say it.
Are you bored or tired? Just say it.
Family issues? Etc

We are all humans. We all struggle at some point. Just talk to your fans we will understand otherwise this thread wouldn't be this big and your patreons will all stop.

Delay this delay that isn't gonna cut fix the problem. Even with the latest dev update posted above, due to all the delays it's just hard to take any progress report seriously.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Copy-Paste from Discord

Aug Progress Report

If true, this is good

Alexu

Apr 27, 2018
Oh, shit! You're right! Bo and Koda's shortcomings are not due to them being irresponsible, it's just that they're inexperienced! It all makes sense now, Bo and Koda still haven't taken any classes on key game development subjects such as:

Introduction to Originality (And How to Avoid Plagiarism)

Not Lying to Your Playerbase 101

Methodology of Accepting Useful Feedback

The Importance of Constant Updates Through Video Game History

And who could forget, the most important of all...

Release Date Science
While i agree there's a lack of time management, i do think they listen to our feedback, Bo asked me if he should release like 6 days ago, a little demo of 7F since he had a decent amount of content, the problem was... Koda wants it to be 100% done, they are a working pair and it has to be accepted, as long as Bo finds Koda reliable they'll work along bro (and i do personally think its better to wait for a completely polished/stable version, rather than another Cobra's or Yvonne's buggy-hell, dont you think?)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes