RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
While i agree there's a lack of time management, i do think they listen to our feedback, Bo asked me if he should release like 6 days ago, a little demo of 7F since he had a decent amount of content, the problem was... Koda wants it to be 100% done, they are a working pair and it has to be accepted, as long as Bo finds Koda reliable they'll work along bro (and i do personally think its better to wait for a completely polished/stable version, rather than another Cobra's or Yvonne's buggy-hell, dont you think?)
No.

Koda communication is so (purposely) poor that I'll welcome a buggy mess, not to actually play with, but to have tangible proof of where the project stands.

While I disliked Cobra's beta update thing like the next guy, I also appreciated how it put us all in the know of how little work has been actually done.

And don't come to me saying "Koda had more, he said so", because of course he had, but let's be honest: it was vague ideas and a couple of CGs at best. Anything more tangible than that would have been inside that beta test.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
The Great Deceiver was good...but too short
if Empress can do more femdom games (long ones like starless and DominancE)
then there is still hope but I really doubt it

tka2

Jan 6, 2019
Hey guys. I was absent for a very long time so. Can someone please explain everything to me? What's happening and breaking news. All I know is that there is no new floor yet, but they made some sort of new game.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Hey guys. I was absent for a very long time so. Can someone please explain everything to me? What's happening and breaking news. All I know is that there is no new floor yet, but they made some sort of new game.
That about sums it up.

papey

Sep 7, 2017
when is the new game of zznizz coming out? and what's it about? and i know i didn't spell his name correctly, i never do
october and if you played smashboy it'll be kind of that but differently themed and with a bunch of different & new mechanics

carolvsV

Aug 1, 2019
Right, exactly one scene from Kaori, im an anti-footjob guy myself.... but hell... i was crying cause how GOOD the scene ACTUALLY was, Bo achieved 2 things with me atm:
1 Making me LOVE butt smothering more than foot smothering (Khulan)
2 Change my perception of footjobs
I know its unfair, but this is one of the reasons why i still believe in this project.
The animations HEAVILY improved, and uk 7F will have more foot stuff than EVAH, so be welcome foot fags, to the sniff-fest!(doesnt mean it wont have butt-leg-ballbusting...etc stuff, Bo already confirmed that)
hi, where have you found this animation you mentioned? i'd really like to see by myself

Reactions: Alexu
Jul 22, 2017
Was it mentioned somewhere what the 7th floor will include for fetishes? Also I remember seeing somewhere it was voted what kind of woman should be on the 4th floor and Khulan was voted. Is there something like this for the 7th floor where it was voted what kind of woman it will be?

Alexu

Apr 27, 2018
hi, where have you found this animation you mentioned? i'd really like to see by myself
It was shared on discord a different scene from Kaori to each user, but that was a while ago, and on screen-sharing, is not something we did "download" bro :p

Reactions: carolvsV

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
It was shared on discord a different scene from Kaori to each user, but that was a while ago, and on screen-sharing, is not something we did "download" bro :p
So my friend in the end,based on what have you seen,you think F7 might wroth the wait?

Last edited:

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
While i agree there's a lack of time management, i do think they listen to our feedback, Bo asked me if he should release like 6 days ago, a little demo of 7F since he had a decent amount of content, the problem was... Koda wants it to be 100% done, they are a working pair and it has to be accepted, as long as Bo finds Koda reliable they'll work along bro (and i do personally think its better to wait for a completely polished/stable version, rather than another Cobra's or Yvonne's buggy-hell, dont you think?)
It's a mystery why Bo still sees Koda as reliable. And what a surprise, Koda was the one who "blocked" the release of a 7F demo which everyone wanted, he probably has PTSD from the reaction to the last unfinished demo he released lmao
But anyways, if they have multiple scenes that they shared with you guys, all they'd have to do is throw them all together into a makeshift demo and call it a day, there wouldn't need to be any store progression or labyrinth-like floor or weird mechanics. They'd just need to put a couple of different Kaoris on a plain RPGM room that when interacted with show you the different scenes, it'd be easy as hell, and I guarantee that people would react much better than when Koda tried to give us his awful demo.
But alas, they aren't actually receptive to useful feedback so they won't.

Last edited:

Alexu

Apr 27, 2018
So my friend in the end,based on what have you seen,you think F7 might wroth the wait?
Totally ma bro! i said 1 page ago that Bo made me love footjobs with that scene (When i was totally against them) Is not only how solid and fappable the animation was, its all the set-up (Forgive me for not being able to spoil) but... lets say, whoever is into public enslavery, i SEVERELY suggest looking forward to 7F. (The complete version, not the one they are trying to release on september/october)

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Totally ma bro! i said 1 page ago that Bo made me love footjobs with that scene (When i was totally against them) Is not only how solid and fappable the animation was, its all the set-up (Forgive me for not being able to spoil) but... lets say, whoever is into public enslavery, i SEVERELY suggest looking forward to 7F. (The complete version, not the one they are trying to release on september/october)
Ah ok looking foward then,thanks a lot for your info!

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
And that is only one scene...
Dunno if you saw the leak of the entire scheme for 7F around March
Holy Guacamolee *-*
Yeah i've seen that one:eek:!unfortunatley i've miss the scenes and being a foot fag your "tease"makes me quite happy!
Aside from all the ""little"" problems xD

• Haha
Reactions: Alexu

Alexu

Apr 27, 2018
Yeah i've seen that one:eek:!unfortunatley i've miss the scenes and being a foot fag your "tease"makes me quite happy!
Aside from all the ""little"" problems xD
I'm glad bro, thats the main objective, is quite hard to make people happy when they lost all hope, i gotta acknowledge i am fortunate tho :p

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes