RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Dunno. IIRC, it was said that there would be no new CGs even for the Heide content.

When is it supposed to be delivered anyways? Any news on that?
In this upcoming update? Because I know he said so for 0.95, which is why I'm wondering if he meant 1.0 too.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
So who else thinks that Koda is gonna delay the fuck out of their "side project" until next weekend(at best)/week (early july) just to be faithful to traditions. Also 10 days left for Doomsday Tag. at this point baseless rumors have more weight than anything Koda Howard sweet little lies says.
Look at this 100% full on optimism post, what a fucking joke, one month=1/10 of an update even if the update is minuscule.

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
oh boy i sure enjoyed the wg update fucking incredible the deep jungian symbolisem was incredible ...btw the people beging for heide have coused this delay you made a ocd procrastinator delay a side project good on you

Exel96-2

May 7, 2019
oh boy i sure enjoyed the wg update fucking incredible the deep jungian symbolisem was incredible ...btw the people beging for heide have coused this delay you made a ocd procrastinator delay a side project good on you
Implementing some text for heide would never add a month to the waiting time. Just laziness and more patreon money as an incentive to delay at this point.

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
Implementing some text for heide would never add a month to the waiting time. Just laziness and more patreon money as an incentive to delay at this point.
why did you give a person of that description a excuse then why would you try to convince him to be more lazy and make excuses ? wg wont come out the week is over

Exel96-2

May 7, 2019
why did you give a person of that description a excuse then why would you try to convince him to be more lazy and make excuses ? wg wont come out the week is over
I didn't, if people have feedback and suggest it through discord it's up to the devs whether they acknowledge it. I just play the games whenever they're finished being delayed and become available here ‍

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
This wait has gone from sad to funny and further to hilarious, and back to sad 3 times now, what an emotional rollercoaster following ToT is.
Imagine supporting bo wei since the ORIGINAL Warrior Guild and having high hopes for him only to come to this.
At this point I'm honestly just appalled by the stark difference in character change in bo.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
At this point we may as well accept that the devs will never change since people aren't putting their foot down even after multiple desplays of incompetence and irresponsiblity in their part. Bo will never change, Koda will never change.

What I'll never understand is how some people are actually afraid that the devs will abandon ToT if they get too much criticism. These people are shameless, if they can tell you the same lie 10 times in a row then they won't care if you call them lazy the 11th time, for fuck's sake...

Besides, it's not like this game isn't on the brink of abandonment already, and criticising the devs isn't what got us here. The way I see it, it was not criticising them enough that did it.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Hey, does anybody have any new for the new zniznizz game? (I know I misspelled his name, I never get it right)
Because I saw on older posts that it will be like smash boy but with the monsters of parade buster, anyone can confirm? If not, what's the genre?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes