RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
GearlessJoe He said that he is still training to draw on the computer and people made a suggestion that he might work on a Lily Fangame with RagingThunder if he feels confident enough. If you guys still remember the guy who made the LilyExpansionWhen Fangame. For those who dont here is a link for that fangame:
Lets see if anything comes out of that, or maybe not the future will tell.

Regarding Bo Wei, I dont think that he will disappear but it seems like he also regrets trapping himself into such a longterm project. And he already said that he will do some shorter projects after that. And I have seen a few things from Floor 7 the thing is no chinese hoax (Trump Pun intended) Its real! Its just that the damn floor is way to ambitous for one person... to much content it seems. And regarding Koda I have no clue waths going on. WG will prolly get released somewhere inbetween now and never. Regarding his surgery its minor its just wisdom tooths. He will prolly be out for a few days not months.

Well guys sadly there is no Cyrosleep yet to just snooze till Oct/Nov when Floor 7 prolly will be released..... so just try to stay frosty until then!
I don't have a megalink but superman88 posted a mediafire link!

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Last news from discord guys!:

User:Just need to know if i have to take free time on Sunday , since there were rumors about WG 1.0 releasing later this week

Koda:Late Sunday or Monday Morning (EST) so no, I wouldn't plan your Sunday-day around it.

So maybe and i say "maybe" we are still good to go for the 1.0v

Last edited:

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017

User:Just need to know if i have to take free time on Sunday , since there were rumors about WG 1.0 releasing later this week

Koda:Late Sunday or Monday Morning (EST) so no, I wouldn't plan your Sunday-day around it.

"Late sunday or monday...of next week." -Koda

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
I don't have a megalink but superman88 posted a mediafire link!
Omg someone actually made an update! That is hillarious. That fanmade game is better than anything they have released in months...ohwait.

Love the meta humor and Koda roasts.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Omg someone actually made an update! That is hillarious. That fanmade game is better than anything they have released in months...ohwait.

Love the meta humor and Koda roasts.
Yeah RagingThunder made that lily game back in 01/2019.

Last edited:

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017

Pushing things at the very end of the weekend, classic, also following his pattern maybe we gonna have (if luck is NOT on our side) a WG 0.99 because "The new mechanics are too hard to implement in such a short time, I only have 2 hands, I'm only a man, poor me working all alone in this gigantic project".

Reactions: lonelyleaf
Dec 9, 2017
Guys where can i find the discord server where they upload those images? Is it necessary to be a patreon to see this?
Yeah you need to be a patreon and connect your patreon account with your discord account to see everything yes.

Btw same guy who made the Lily picture from a few days ago made a new sketch: 20190817_140357.jpg

I think thats Lily and Alice teaming up on a poor soul.
He said he wanted some feedback if its good enough before making a final version.

Dec 9, 2017
Ohhhh damn NEWSFLASH we got a new ANNOUNCEMENT from Koda:

"Koda Today at 14:13

Hi everyone, Just a quick announcement to confirm that WG1.0 will be released this evening, probably in the early AM Eastern Time. In terms of time from this post, I would say 16-18 hours."

Well in my timezone that would be monday, but lets hope that there is no delay and that after that its time for ToT again.
Lets see wath Koda meant with new dank mechanics.

Last edited:

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018

Hi everyone, Just a quick announcement to confirm that WG1.0 will be released this evening, probably in the early AM Eastern Time. In terms of time from this post, I would say 16-18 hours."

Well in my timezone that would be monday, but lets hope that there is no delay and that after that its time for ToT again.
please release... prelease

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019

Holy shit we might actually get a release!

So afterwards we have: Koda's vacation -> Cobra's update -> Lily's and Karen's updates -> Khulan's, Eliza's, Miss Claus' and Yvonne's updates -> Kaori's floor -> Bo's smaller bonus floors

Did I get everything right? Give it 4-5 years and we got it.

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
Holy shit we might actually get a release!

So afterwards we have: Koda's vacation -> Cobra's update -> Lily's and Karen's updates -> Khulan's, Eliza's, Miss Claus' and Yvonne's updates -> Kaori's floor -> Bo's smaller bonus floors

Did I get everything right? Give it 4-5 years and we got it.
wow man,im actually kinda excited that we may FINALLY get an update in 10 years!

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes