RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Alexu

Apr 27, 2018
Hey, does anybody have any new for the new zniznizz game? (I know I misspelled his name, I never get it right)
Because I saw on older posts that it will be like smash boy but with the monsters of parade buster, anyone can confirm? If not, what's the genre?

Check this any time you need info, and is more like the animations of Parade Buster+the combat system from Smash Boy+ a new Exploring Rpg-ish style(I'd say Darkest Dungeon), where u basically travel through portals and you may find enemies or not, some portals will be unlocked whenever you beat a boss....etc if you didnt like Smash boy, is not worth it.

Reactions: Captain Pervert

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018
At this point we may as well accept that the devs will never change since people aren't putting their foot down even after multiple desplays of incompetence and irresponsiblity in their part. Bo will never change, Koda will never change.

What I'll never understand is how some people are actually afraid that the devs will abandon ToT if they get too much criticism. These people are shameless, if they can tell you the same lie 10 times in a row then they won't care if you call them lazy the 11th time, for fuck's sake...

Besides, it's not like this game isn't on the brink of abandonment already, and criticising the devs isn't what got us here. The way I see it, it was not criticising them enough that did it.
Or they will be irrelevant whether we criticize them or not.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
From Discord:
User:anything interesting in 1.0 version of wg?
Koda:more Amanda
more Ada
more Heide (its text mostly, but I think its hot)
more Emissary and Noble

User: Do you think we should wait for it this week (Saturday or Sunday)
Or is it impossible to tell ?
Koda:I'm gonna take everyone's advice for once and give no comment

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Yeah that exchange was realy funny.... lets see if we finally get salvation this weekend.

I just came here to share this awesome drawing with you guys. View attachment 373254

a new guy on the discord server made this.
Keep an eye on that guy. Let's groom him to become Bo's replacement once he inevitably disappears off the face of the internet.
But yeah, don't be expecting Koda to drop anything on the weekend, if it's one of those rare instances where he declines to comment it's because he arleady knows he'll be empty-handed yet again. For the hundredth time, fuck that guy.

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Inb4 koda takes his vacation and surgery breaks before even releasing 1.0 of WG and we gotta wait 3 months for the break to be over and an additonal 2 months for him to release WG 1.0

Dec 9, 2017
GearlessJoe He said that he is still training to draw on the computer and people made a suggestion that he might work on a Lily Fangame with RagingThunder if he feels confident enough. If you guys still remember the guy who made the LilyExpansionWhen Fangame. For those who dont here is a link for that fangame:
Lets see if anything comes out of that, or maybe not the future will tell.

Regarding Bo Wei, I dont think that he will disappear but it seems like he also regrets trapping himself into such a longterm project. And he already said that he will do some shorter projects after that. And I have seen a few things from Floor 7 the thing is no chinese hoax (Trump Pun intended) Its real! Its just that the damn floor is way to ambitous for one person... to much content it seems. And regarding Koda I have no clue waths going on. WG will prolly get released somewhere inbetween now and never. Regarding his surgery its minor its just wisdom tooths. He will prolly be out for a few days not months.

Well guys sadly there is no Cyrosleep yet to just snooze till Oct/Nov when Floor 7 prolly will be released..... so just try to stay frosty until then!

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Well guys sadly there is no Cyrosleep yet to just snooze till Oct/Nov when Floor 7 prolly will be released..... so just try to stay frosty until then!
Yeah let's just hope Oct/Nov because bowei said that it might come in 2020,let's just stay frosty!xD
Because it's all pretty vague imo,sure they give as date,dedlines ecc ecc but we all know the drill!
A and supermann88 it's good to have another discord user that speak/like the truth!

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Pervert

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
"Don't worry guys, ill post 1.0 for WG by this week for suure."

Sunday

"Don't worry guys, ill post 1.0 for WG by this week for suuure."

Sunday

"Don't worry guys, Ill post 1.0 WG by this week for suuuure."

Seriously, how can people even believe in his bs anymore.
I can't even if Koda changes his ways the ToT community has been damaged by his inability to follow up on the deadlines/countdown timers he has set for himself it will be hard to trust him afterwards and I wouldn't blame anyone for making that choice Koda has set himself up for failure it will be somewhat hard for hentai devs to fully trust him to play his part long after ToT finishes (If I am alive to see ToT finished. Damn with that mindset, The Elder Scrolls 6 would probably come out before ToT ever finishes)

• Haha
Reactions: pojebane

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
GearlessJoe He said that he is still training to draw on the computer and people made a suggestion that he might work on a Lily Fangame with RagingThunder if he feels confident enough. If you guys still remember the guy who made the LilyExpansionWhen Fangame. For those who dont here is a link for that fangame:

Regarding Bo Wei, I dont think that he will disappear but it seems like he also regrets trapping himself into such a longterm project. And he already said that he will do some shorter projects after that. And I have seen a few things from Floor 7 the thing is no chinese hoax (Trump Pun intended) Its real! Its just that the damn floor is way to ambitous for one person... to much content it seems. And regarding Koda I have no clue waths going on. WG will prolly get released somewhere inbetween now and never. Regarding his surgery its minor its just wisdom tooths. He will prolly be out for a few days not months.

So RagingThunder did a more entertaining and meta game/mockpdate in his spare time while reusing CGs using RPGmaker while some co-developer keeps bullshiting his way out to squeeze (full month now) that patreon money.

Pic

May 13, 2017

Wow this one come out of my radar, i'll give it a try once i will come back home.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes