RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
I'm glad bro, thats the main objective, is quite hard to make people happy when they lost all hope, i gotta acknowledge i am fortunate tho :p
yeah let's just hope this year close "well",you know it's been a tough one with all the delays,problem, ecc ecc

Reactions: Alexu

comoo

Sep 6, 2018
Totally ma bro! i said 1 page ago that Bo made me love footjobs with that scene (When i was totally against them) Is not only how solid and fappable the animation was, its all the set-up (Forgive me for not being able to spoil) but... lets say, whoever is into public enslavery, i SEVERELY suggest looking forward to 7F. (The complete version, not the one they are trying to release on september/october)
In this desparate situation you made me hype for the floor 7 for a tiny bit.i am still not sure if they were leeching money or they were doing something massive in both ways 7 was a mistake also it seems like even bo agrees. hope they can fix their schedule and dont do something like this again.

• Love
Reactions: Alexu

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Sorry to be a party pooper, but best case scenario according to Bo's calculations, 7F will take 2.5 times the amount of time that it took them to finish 6F. I'm telling you right now, there's no way in hell 7F will have 2.5 times the amount of content that 6F had, or that the animations or any other aspect of the game is polished to be 250% better. Will 7F be good? Probably yes, it'll be the best floor we've had for sure.
But should you expect something of a quality relative to how much time you've had to wait for it? No way in hell, it's not going to be worth the wait unless you never cared about waiting in the first place, in which case anything would've been worth the wait.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Sorry to be a party pooper, but best case scenario according to Bo's calculations, 7F will take 2.5 times the amount of time that it took them to finish 6F. I'm telling you right now, there's no way in hell 7F will have 2.5 times the amount of content that 6F had, or that the animations or any other aspect of the game is polished to be 250% better. Will 7F be good? Probably yes, it'll be the best floor we've had for sure.
But should you expect something of a quality relative to how much time you've had to wait for it? No way in hell, it's not going to be worth the wait unless you never cared about waiting in the first place, in which case anything would've been worth the wait.
Agree, they did these themselves, you can only pile so much shit until it falls down and wears out the community, do I want 7F as much as I wanted it in february/march? (5 MONTHS AGO!), not really and that's because of the fear that it won't meet expectations equal or better than the bullshit and time invested for it. I really hope that after all this ends, both of them learned something about what happened (PRESS X TO DOUBT) and start taking schedules and promises seriously, then again, why bother when you can keep milking those 2k+ patreon monnies just by being deceitful and condescending.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Nah you are not a party pooper i've always liked the honesty of this community,and i agree,7F might be the best floor the best we've ever had,but before that I want to see some preview/demo ecc ecc.
And as olorex said i really hope that after this year:no more lies,problems,excuses,i'm ok with waiting no big deal for me,but cut the bullshit.
So fingers crossed that after this year all of this will be just a bad memory,i doubt but glad to be proved wrong.

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
"Don't worry guys, ill post 1.0 for WG by this week for suure."

Sunday

"Don't worry guys, ill post 1.0 for WG by this week for suuure."

Sunday

"Don't worry guys, Ill post 1.0 WG by this week for suuuure."

Seriously, how can people even believe in his bs anymore.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Hey, could somebody tell me what the current release dates for ToT and WG updates are?
There is too much delay announcements and complaints in this thread to dig though.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Hey, could somebody tell me what the current release dates for ToT and WG updates are?
There is too much delay announcements and complaints in this thread to dig though.
Copy-Paste from Discord

Aug Progress Report
Just wanted to give a quick update on WG and ToT.

Warrior Guild 1.0 will be released later this week. Sorry for the delay finishing it up; have just been very busy with non-dev related issues.

Bo is still working on 7F for Tower of Trample and finally has a sort of forecast for it. He expects send me a rough version around early September. At this point, two things will happen: First, I will switch from working on expansions for the current ToT floors to polishing 7F for release. Second, we will release some footage of 7F so everyone can finally get a concrete glimpse of what's been in the works.

In the meantime (between WG and Bo sending me 7F), I will return to working on Lady Cobra's new content. I am hoping to have at least her and Lily completed before I'm re-allocated to 7F. If I finish those and Bo still needs more time, I will continue onto the other women in the order I posted some time ago.

Once Bo sends me his version, we can determine how much work it needs, how long we expect that work to take, and (finally) materialize a release date. Bo has also implied he will be releasing small-scale projects (perhaps Warrior Guild updates or one-off villainess mini-games) while I complete 7F, so look forward to those as well.
This are the last news we have!

Reactions: Jhony Miro

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Copy-Paste from Discord

Aug Progress Report
Just wanted to give a quick update on WG and ToT.

Warrior Guild 1.0 will be released later this week. Sorry for the delay finishing it up; have just been very busy with non-dev related issues.

Bo is still working on 7F for Tower of Trample and finally has a sort of forecast for it. He expects send me a rough version around early September. At this point, two things will happen: First, I will switch from working on expansions for the current ToT floors to polishing 7F for release. Second, we will release some footage of 7F so everyone can finally get a concrete glimpse of what's been in the works.

In the meantime (between WG and Bo sending me 7F), I will return to working on Lady Cobra's new content. I am hoping to have at least her and Lily completed before I'm re-allocated to 7F. If I finish those and Bo still needs more time, I will continue onto the other women in the order I posted some time ago.

Once Bo sends me his version, we can determine how much work it needs, how long we expect that work to take, and (finally) materialize a release date. Bo has also implied he will be releasing small-scale projects (perhaps Warrior Guild updates or one-off villainess mini-games) while I complete 7F, so look forward to those as well.
This are the last news we have!
Keep in mind that every week for the past month WG1.0 was supposed to have been released that week. Even the week before WG0.9.5 was released, WG1.0 was going to be released... that week.

Bottom line: asking for anything resembling a reliable schedule is literally asking to be disappointed. The guy saying Spring 2020 may be overly optimistic.

Hidddman

Jul 20, 2019
I legit thought Lily would be a romantic interest in the game. Who knew he wa already spoken for? I wonder what the animations for Rose would be?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes