RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
I've unlock all the new scene so far no problems(even the toilet scene),but i've started with a new save because if you unlocked most of the staff on the 0.95 you may have some problems with the new content in the 0.99!
yo spare a borther the grind and hand over some saves

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
From Discord:
RIP Heide fans
I'll be uploading 0.9.9 shortly.

So i guess no heide content:unsure:
>be me
>come from the future
>see people complaining about Koda's incompetence and lazyness
>have knowledge that tomorrow with WG 1.0 he'll actually release the full summer cleaning update and 7F as a surprise
>smile knowing about the amazing new floors coming to ToT in mere months
>smile knowing I used to be as negative as anyone else in this forum
>MFW I'm going back to my time to appreciate my Koda poster

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I could make a long answer but I won't because it wouldn't bring me anything but : Why do people keep supporting them on patreon ? Money is supposed to be a motivational factor but in this actual case, it's the opposite. They earn money, and they keep delaying their stuff instead of the opposite, maybe if patreons would go away they would actually realise there is a real problem and get back to work
Some people would rather live in denial than admit they're being taken advantage of. If they have half a brain cell they can tell that Koda is a lazy bum who lies to them frequently about how much of a hard worker he is, but I don't think they respect themselves enough to do something about it, so they just let it go on.
Then there's other people who are maybe new and don't know what they're getting into supporting these 2 guys, and there's also people who forget they're supporting others on Patreon or just don't keep up with what they're supporting at all.
Just look at . This guy is a total piece of shit, his game was complete ASS, but since it was made to cover a similar niche to ToT, a bunch of people started supporting it. And then the guy started delaying updates and making super short demos of absolutely terrible (even by his standards) sidegames... This remind you of anyone? :unsure:
And finally he just went radio silent, but his Patreon page is still up, and there's still a ton of people supporting his scummy ass. I don't know exactly how many of his patrons he has kept, so if anyone can tell us that'd be great. I think he's at about 25% or 33% what he used to have, which is nuts given how obvious it is that his game is abandoned and that the guy is scum.
Here's the shitty game he was making. It has no art, no combat, the writing is absolute crap, there's not that many lewd scenes, I'm pretty sure he just took default maps that came with RPGM and put them in his game without changing anything. It would've received no support at all if people weren't so starved for femdom games, and no one would've had to get scammed. RIP.

Last edited:

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
Koda's writing is a pathetic piece of shit and cannot develop a plot even if Cobra was shoving it up his ass.

There, the only time he bothered to respond was when his writing skills were questioned, now I can tell you how I really feel.

Your a two-bit hack who leaches off of a popular product who would be fired by any other employer in the world. The fact you think a 0.04 percent of an update is anywhere near sufficient and "hard work" is a joke and complete waste of patreon money. You have the audacity to lie every week and state how hard you are working on non-existent bugs and problems to satisfy your own laziness.

If Bo-Wei was smart he would fire you at the best possible time, which is now. The next best time to fire you would be every consecutive second after now.

Dec 9, 2017
View attachment 375624
How can I unlock this scene?
You cant it was supposed to be in the Cobra Update Koda didnt finish at 90% before he jumped into working on Warrior Guild. You can only wait for now.

Holy shit. I remember someone actually predicted the 0.99 instead of 1.0.
It's a special kind of suffering to correctly guess how we'll be getting cucked
Btw about the guy who predicted the 0.99 Version there was a funny conversation about that topic: Lola Koda conversation.png

Also whoever is wondering about when 1.0 will come out we will have to wait. Koda on a trip.png

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
You cant it was supposed to be in the Cobra Update Koda didnt finish at 90% before he jumped into working on Warrior Guild. You can only wait for now.

Btw about the guy who predicted the 0.99 Version there was a funny conversation about that topic: View attachment 375759

Also whoever is wondering about when 1.0 will come out we will have to wait. View attachment 375761
"congrats, say hi to your mom"
I can't believe people don't give him shit, he's so immature. Laugh at him, not with him.
Koda- Here's some more good advice from F95 of all places, if you're too irresponsible or incompetent to take on a job... Then don't. Just leave the project, no one will miss you, there's a reason you've only got 0.02% of Bo's backing on Patreon. And your writing's awful. Have a nice (imaginary) trip!

Last edited:

tonyboy82

Jan 20, 2019
Launched 0.9.9 and when I resume my save and talk to Amanda to book a fight I get the following error:

Script ‘Game_Interpreter’ line 450: NoMethodError occurred.

Undefined method for nil:NilClass

Anyone else facing the same issue? Appreciate a workaround please...

Dec 9, 2017
GearlessJoe It sounds like he is only gone for 1 day and the Heide stuff needs like 1-2 Days of work, if you look on the screen below. Btw am I the only one who really enjoyed WG? Even tho I also disliked that it took so much time to make.

Judging by the screen he will be back on ToT "soon" and we will finally see the Teaser!
Koda ToT.png

Last edited:

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
GearlessJoe It sounds like he is only gone for 1 day and the Heide stuff needs like 1-2 Days of work, if you look on the screen below. Btw am I the only one who really enjoyed WG? Even tho I also disliked that it took so much time to make.

Judging by the screen he will be back on ToT "soon" and we will finally see the Teaser!
View attachment 375821
Heide stuff needs 1-2 days of work... isn't that the exact same excuse we got more than a week ago?
Also Koda saying he tested a lot of "writing techniques", what a fucking clown lmao

comoo

Sep 6, 2018
I dont really care about the wg or tot update now because i already have some femdom games packed and waiting to be played thats gonna be enough for atleast 1 month for me but still koda somehow manage to triger me with his updates and replies good job dude

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
I dont really care about the wg or tot update now because i already have some femdom games packed and waiting to be played thats gonna be enough for atleast 1 month for me but still koda somehow manage to triger me with his updates and replies good job dude
Same here dude, somehow I figured how to make a machine translator to work on Msize games so I'm good for the time being, just speed blitzted this WG 0.9.99999999999999999 to see the amazing amount of content one can put in an old game in a month, *Surprised_Pikachu_face*. Let's say I'm glad I have Msize games readeable (more or less). Still can't believe how awful the development of ToT has been since 10 months ago.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
I cannot say that I'm not surprised that he did not give out 1.0 this is no longer funny this is depressing just watching Koda's Discord

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I could make a long answer but I won't because it wouldn't bring me anything but : Why do people keep supporting them on patreon ? Money is supposed to be a motivational factor but in this actual case, it's the opposite. They earn money, and they keep delaying their stuff instead of the opposite, maybe if patreons would go away they would actually realize there is a real problem and get back to work
As someone who was a fetish content creator circa 2010, I know that what I did had a particular flavor which was appreciated by many. I could probably visit my PayPal account today and find a number of people who have contributed for access to my long-neglected site (partner-pwned)
People simply like what they like and some aren't shy about it. In the fetish industry, the very fact that it's not mainstream means that even a tiny a percentage of the people on the planet that are into it can't get enough. That's why people continue to pledge.

I feel tremendous guilt at the fact that I burned myself out and straight-up disappeared from the scene (except for an explicitly amateur re-emergence which was too brief for my liking due to personal circumstances) without warning, knowing that there would be a contingency, however small, clamoring for my return through monetary donations ( my web partner handled all credit card subscriptions, I personally, manually created users for PayPal only fans.) I'm sorry, in case there's anyone here who recognizes me by my username.

As far as that goes, Koda isn't the culprit. His Patreon is a fraction of Bo's. I can fault Koda for his previous false announcements (did a much better job with being realistic this time (y) ) but absolutely not for ever scamming his Patreons.
If I was Bo Wei, my absolute priority in any communication with Patreons since Feb (March at the latest) would be to NOT donate with the expectation of reasonable reciprocation. That would have the fair and right thing to do after recognizing how far behind the established schedule he's getting. That would have squelched any conspiratorial accusations of scamming Patreons and shown that he's doing what he wants for the love and quality of it. That didn't happen and that's on Bo. For sure, he'd still have Patreons... at "only" 8 months out from any significant update I estimate he'd probably have 60-75% of his Patreons.

I don't think he realizes that he's probably left 25-40% of casual Patreons feeling screwed over. There's a legit question about if he feels a real kinship with and appreciation for his fanbase or just considers them to be cash cows.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes