RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
I just finished playing 0.9.9 of Warrior guild and so far it is decent once again I feel like the ideas here should've been implemented into Tower of Trample instead one idea this update brings is the ability to obtain the Emissary's sandals with a few tweaks, every warden in tower of trample could have their own equivalent Scarlet heels could be reworked to serve two purposes, maybe able to have one of Yvonne's boot or Lady Cobra's Stockings just to name a few. I also believe Enthrallment and collars could have been added into Tower of Trample instead. As Warrior guild gets better, it kind of hurts knowing that this game's ideas could have been used for the betterment of Tower of Trample but alas a man can dream.

The only other problem I noticed is an audio glitch as the arena theme before battles cuts out into the guild's music before battles. I am guessing because of the new scrabble letter but I can no longer gain a collaring from Ada in fact, her path seems to have reset for me.

Hooray for my first anniversary I guess.......

Last edited:

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
How do you get the 3rd option for Amanda when you speak to her? And does Ada have any special events outside of the words she spells?
You have to Worship Amanda's feet enough times and in order to worship her feet you have be in the submissive spectrum and have recieved a footjob from Amanda more than once. Ada is supposed to collar you if you talk to her after she uses the the last scrabble letters on you to my knowledge

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
1566255988901.png

*dabs*

While normally I'd agree that Koda's being deceptive or lazy, the bug he was struggling with was a very subtle issue with a save flag merging function (which wasn't his) that ruined saved data in specific cases. It was a real head scratcher, not at all helped by the fact the original writer of it did like 4 inline ternary operations which is about as readable as baby boomer Facebook memes. I don't think Koda asks me for help until he knows he absolutely needs it so I think he lost heaps of time on this.

Can shit on him for it being several weeks for 0.9.9 though, that's on him

Dec 9, 2017
I just finished playing 9.9 and so far it is decent once again I feel like the ideas here should've been implemented into Tower of Trample instead one idea this update brings is the ability to obtain the Noble's sandals with a few tweaks, every warden in tower of trample could have their own equivalent Scarlet heels could be reworked to serve two purposes, maybe able to have one of Yvonne's boot or Lady Cobra's Stockings just to name a few. I also believe Enthrallment and collars could have been added into Tower of Trample instead. As Warrior guild gets better, it kind of hurts knowing that this game's ideas could have been used for the betterment of Tower of Trample but alas a man can dream.

The only other problem I noticed is an audio glitch as the arena theme before battles cuts out into the guild's music before battles. I am guessing because of the new scrabble letter but I can no longer gain a collaring from Ada in fact, her path seems to have reset for me.
The reason Koda gave us for all the new mechanics in WG was kinda that he was using it as a Sandbox to learn new things and that he wanted to port everything usefull from WG back to ToT. So I think these ideas will be used in the future. People often forget, considering that ToT is one of the best femdom games of all time that Bo Wei and Koda are both pretty bad at coding. I mean they are alot better now then they were at the start of it all, so there is atleast a progress. Well cheer up I think one of the positves we will get out of this over 1 month long Odyssey is that Koda can now port back these shoe mechanics + the other stuff you liked so much !

fanboi the game you have just linked looks pretty dope, thank you for that.

Reactions: LEWDpyon and fanboi
Dec 9, 2017
As someone who was a fetish content creator circa 2010, I know that what I did had a particular flavor which was appreciated by many. I could probably visit my PayPal account today and find a number of people who have contributed for access to my long-neglected site (partner-pwned)
People simply like what they like and some aren't shy about it. In the fetish industry, the very fact that it's not mainstream means that even a tiny a percentage of the people on the planet that are into it can't get enough. That's why people continue to pledge.

I feel tremendous guilt at the fact that I burned myself out and straight-up disappeared from the scene (except for an explicitly amateur re-emergence which was too brief for my liking due to personal circumstances) without warning, knowing that there would be a contingency, however small, clamoring for my return through monetary donations ( my web partner handled all credit card subscriptions, I personally, manually created users for PayPal only fans.) I'm sorry, in case there's anyone here who recognizes me by my username.

As far as that goes, Koda isn't the culprit. His Patreon is a fraction of Bo's. I can fault Koda for his previous false announcements (did a much better job with being realistic this time (y) ) but absolutely not for ever scamming his Patreons.
If I was Bo Wei, my absolute priority in any communication with Patreons since Feb (March at the latest) would be to NOT donate with the expectation of reasonable reciprocation. That would have the fair and right thing to do after recognizing how far behind the established schedule he's getting. That would have squelched any conspiratorial accusations of scamming Patreons and shown that he's doing what he wants for the love and quality of it. That didn't happen and that's on Bo. For sure, he'd still have Patreons... at "only" 8 months out from any significant update I estimate he'd probably have 60-75% of his Patreons.

I don't think he realizes that he's probably left 25-40% of casual Patreons feeling screwed over. There's a legit question about if he feels a real kinship with and appreciation for his fanbase or just considers them to be cash cows.
Your story sounds very interesting, the thing with Bo Wei is he was always very bad at marketing himself. He already said that everyone who dosent trust him can cancel their subscription and become a patreon again when F7 comes out. But he also kinda said often that people will understand him once its done. And people will see wath took him so long.

(Well I kinda know abit more about the why but that is something I can´t say in public right now, but lets say its very complicated content this time that eats alot of his time. I am pretty confident in saying that he is not slacking around.)

You guys should realy look forward to the teaser that should arrive "soon". It will be done by Koda as far as I know.

Back to your point about the communication issue

Bo Wei is just not realy good at communicating things like that to his whole audience like you said. He wrote some messages trying to explain it, but he just never put it on his frontpage so that everyone gets wath is in his mind right now. Important information like that needs to be always dug up in the discord server hidden somewhere in all the text.(There should also be some info hidden in the comments on his patreon) Thats like the only way to get a clear picture right now. I just hope that there will be a good explaination for everyone soon, maybe together in the teaser we will see or maybe not.

Btw I was paraphrasing the parts about Bo Wei from my memory so please dont try to nail me on every word.

But the spirit about wath he meant should still be true.

And yeah guys you are right that Domina game is a pleasant suprise!

Reactions: boris66616

windyhome1

Jan 18, 2018
You have to Worship Amanda's feet enough times and in order to worship her feet you have be in the submissive spectrum and have recieved a footjob from Amanda more than once. Ada is supposed to collar you if you talk to her after she uses the the last scrabble letters on you to my knowledge
Do you have to already be collared for Ada prior or do you have to remove it if you are? And I have the foot worship option for Amanda but I don't remember the footjob scene, is that in combat?

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
Your story sounds very interesting, the thing with Bo Wei is he was always very bad at marketing himself. He already said that everyone who dosent trust him can cancel their subscription and become a patreon again when F7 comes out. But he also kinda said often that people will understand him once its done. And people will see wath took him so long.

(Well I kinda know abit more about the why but that is something I can´t say in public right now, but lets say its very complicated content this time that eats alot of his time. I am pretty confident in saying that he is not slacking around.)

You guys should realy look forward to the teaser that should arrive "soon". It will be done by Koda as far as I know.

Back to your point about the communication issue

Bo Wei is just not realy good at communicating things like that to his whole audience like you said. He wrote some messages trying to explain it, but he just never put it on his frontpage so that everyone gets wath is in his mind right now. Important information like that needs to be always dug up in the discord server hidden somewhere in all the text.(There should also be some info hidden in the comments on his patreon) Thats like the only way to get a clear picture right now. I just hope that there will be a good explaination for everyone soon, maybe together in the teaser we will see or maybe not.

Btw I was paraphrasing the parts about Bo Wei from my memory so please dont try to nail me on every word.

But the spirit about wath he meant should still be true.

And yeah guys you are right that Domina game is a pleasant suprise!
If its being done by Koda that means we will get it mid December. Not "soon".

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Do you have to already be collared for Ada prior or do you have to remove it if you are? And I have the foot worship option for Amanda but I don't remember the footjob scene, is that in combat?
The footjob is activated in combat. to access this event you have to challenge her down future times Amanda will put out her boot like this picture here taunt01.png
when she does this then you will have to attack here and she will initiate the footjob be warned though because sometimes you cannot attack her especially if you are fully submitted to Amanda as of this update. For me she puts up her boot shortly after her first attack/counter thingy. Once you worship her feet enough times you should talk to her which will execute the scene where she collars you that third prompt for Amanda's heart is supposed to be for Collaring again should you have unlocked her collar or got a new collar. To answer your Ada question no you do not need to be collared to receive the new Scrabble attack just survive long enough like you probably have been doing to get her to spell
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sister Eri

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
The reason Koda gave us for all the new mechanics in WG was kinda that he was using it as a Sandbox to learn new things and that he wanted to port everything usefull from WG back to ToT. So I think these ideas will be used in the future. People often forget, considering that ToT is one of the best femdom games of all time that Bo Wei and Koda are both pretty bad at coding. I mean they are alot better now then they were at the start of it all, so there is atleast a progress. Well cheer up I think one of the positves we will get out of this over 1 month long Odyssey is that Koda can now port back these shoe mechanics + the other stuff you liked so much !

fanboi the game you have just linked looks pretty dope, thank you for that.
For the most part I understand this point However, wouldn't have been a smarter Idea to maybe have some sort of sandbox/tool-type area where you could test certain features (like what super mario maker was)? They did not have to make an entire game with "new" (mostly reused) and unique CGs. Or better yet if Koda/Bo had this idea they could have done this more on the very off side then committing to it after ToT was completed but maybe they would make it into Tot who knows.

Dec 9, 2017
For the most part I understand this point However, wouldn't have been a smarter Idea to maybe have some sort of sandbox/tool-type area where you could test certain features (like what super mario maker was)? They did not have to make an entire game with "new" (mostly reused) and unique CGs. Or better yet if Koda/Bo had this idea they could have done this more on the very off side then committing to it after ToT was completed but maybe they would make it into Tot who knows.
Well the reason for that is ....its Koda. The whole thing was something Bo Wei made in a few days. Koda should just do a fast polish and release it... then he started adding things and writing things, and the whole odyssey begun and didnt fully end to this day. We are still stuck at 99,9999998%. The whole thing just escalated into this situation. Well now that the game is almost done I realy like it alot, I just dislike the way it all went down.
Here is a funny Roast Koda shared with us when Bo Wei was waiting for the first version of WG like us. unknown (10).png .

The only defense I could find for Koda would be that he realy reworked the whole thing and that he should release the original version so people can see wath he changed... well the timeframe it all happend in is still abit strange.
Yeah lets just hope he realy just needs a few hours to finish up and that we are back on track with Cobra. Also Cobra was on 99% so maybe It will be not 1 Month again, but only maybe.

Last edited:

windyhome1

Jan 18, 2018
The footjob is activated in combat. to access this event you have to challenge her down future times Amanda will put out her boot like this picture here View attachment 376192
when she does this then you will have to attack here and she will initiate the footjob be warned though because sometimes you cannot attack her especially if you are fully submitted to Amanda as of this update. For me she puts up her boot shortly after her first attack/counter thingy. Once you worship her feet enough times you should talk to her which will execute the scene where she collars you that third prompt for Amanda's heart is supposed to be for Collaring again should you have unlocked her collar or got a new collar. To answer your Ada question no you do not need to be collared to receive the new Scrabble attack just survive long enough like you probably have been doing to get her to spell
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My game might be bugged then. I never got the final word in the prior version and on the current version, I got the word but no followup afterwards.

heckend

Aug 31, 2018
NICE!!!

Now I understand why they can't finish ToT 7f. If they can't even do WG without bugs. I can't even play version 0.9.9. Screenshot_104.png

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes