• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
What are the new Amanda things? I really like her since heide is not fully implemented, like, what is the scene with the noble? And what does new interactions for Amanda mean?

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
What are the new Amanda things? I really like her since heide is not fully implemented, like, what is the scene with the noble? And what does new interactions for Amanda mean?
The scene with the noble
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amanda have slight difference dialogue but other the that is the same as 0.9.5,and for the Hiede content in 1.0 it will be text only no new cg

Last edited:

sl147s

Aug 13, 2019
Has anyone tried the new game, Domina yet? It just got posted recently here and it seems really similar to this game, gonna give it a try rn!
Great game and fine plot, could be better if adding some more follow-up CG rather then zoom in and out of the same femdom pics. It's quite boring to see them repeatedly

Reactions: LEWDpyon

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Has anyone tried the new game, Domina yet? It just got posted recently here and it seems really similar to this game, gonna give it a try rn!
For the most part the game is solid the only thing that doesn't sit well with me has to be how there is a shift in the world's artstyle as it turns into a game that looks like the assets were used from the first Mario and Luigi game to a standard game with Rpg maker assets. this transition looks unnatural to a tee it looks glaring and makes the main character stick out like a sore thumb. Otherwise this game looks solid I love the fact that there are actual consequences to loosing maybe that could be developed into something more.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
My game might be bugged then. I never got the final word in the prior version and on the current version, I got the word but no followup afterwards.
before the 0.9.9 update the last word was CHAIR afterwards talking to Ada would have collared you. I also think this update is bugged as my Ada path reset because of the new scrabble letters and even after I got the new scrabble letter I wasn't able to get collared when I talked to Ada

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Joke's on you, Bo Wei. I just started college and between classes and having a roommate I can never find the time to jerk off. By the time Thanksgiving rolls around, Warrior's Guild 1.0 0.9.9.9.9 (but no Heide content) will have been posted and I won't even have noticed the hiatus.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Domina ,doesnt expect you to win against enemy and this makes the fight a little bit sad
No, you can win. And if you want to continue the story, after the game will be completed, you must win. After the first loose, you can drink a potion who make you lvl 26 ! After that, easy win.

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
No, you can win. And if you want to continue the story, after the game will be completed, you must win. After the first loose, you can drink a potion who make you lvl 26 ! After that, easy win.
Are you talking about Peniban Quest:Sacrifice to Domina or is it a different 'Domina' game?

slzeee

Jun 27, 2018
Even after drinking the potion you can't win...I used the save editor to give me an advantage because I couldn't win and when I won I got a popup that said "bruh you're not supposed to win how did you do that" or something like that :D

You're supposed to lose that battle aswell, then go to the gatekeeper dude, buy a bunch of potions and use them to win the fight.

After winning you're given the option to a) Remain a slave to the first demoness, or b) Proceed to the next one. However if you choose to proceed and enter the second door you get a message that says that part of the game isn't completed yet.

P.S. Someone above mentioned there isn't any feet stuff in the game...There is some content about feet involving boot trampling and kicks to the face / balls.

leonwerto

Dec 21, 2018
Even after drinking the potion you can't win...I used the save editor to give me an advantage because I couldn't win and when I won I got a popup that said "bruh you're not supposed to win how did you do that" or something like that :D

You're supposed to lose that battle aswell, then go to the gatekeeper dude, buy a bunch of potions and use them to win the fight.

After winning you're given the option to a) Remain a slave to the first demoness, or b) Proceed to the next one. However if you choose to proceed and enter the second door you get a message that says that part of the game isn't completed yet.

P.S. Someone above mentioned there isn't any feet stuff in the game...There is some content about feet involving boot trampling and kicks to the face / balls.
buy a posionus blade poison dealts 200 damage every turn

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Yeah, but that just doesn't cut it for me. Same reason why Smash Boy was a bit of a letdown, no girl ever took their shoes off in that game. At least we know that's not the case for the upcoming excessm game.
On a similar note, even though there were bare feet in some scenes, that new Msize game also felt a bit disappointing for me.

Reactions: Narak8813
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes