• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
Rose traitor how did this happen ?!
only traitors step on there friends faces and she wasnt locked up or had any signs of punishment.
she could ofcourse be a friend with extras but getting stomped infront of karin doesnt seem to fit soooo shes evil or brainwashed.

this scene where she stomps you occurs at the end of karins path if i remember right. Havent played karin in ages since she gives me more pain than gain.

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I don't feel like I 'failed' if there was never a chance to 'succeed' in the first place. If that makes sense.
Same. I know you are talking about endings but this was my major gripe with Karen's design. With all the other villainesses there is always a chance of winning barring the more extreme level gaps. When you lose it's the villainess that defeated you, not the game design. In tot losing is one of the most essential mechanics, if not the most. It's the catalyst to ladies' developing dominance over Ethan and in extension the player. I partly dislike Swan fight because unless you lose a pretty easy qte and get yourself in another unwinnable gimmick state the fight is almost unlosable. I don't hate her but still waiting for a traditional tot girl who can easily get the best of you while the victory still being at your grasp.

On an unrelated note, I've been tinkering with rpgm lately and started to sympathize with devs struggling to implement creative mechanics. It's such a pain to have a sensible concept in your mind but the engine often refusing to cooperate. Still no excuse for the constant lies, but it just puts things in better perspective.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Same. I know you are talking about endings but this was my major gripe with Karen's design. With all the other villainesses there is always a chance of winning barring the more extreme level gaps. When you lose it's the villainess that defeated you, not the game design. In tot losing is one of the most essential mechanics, if not the most. It's the catalyst to ladies' developing dominance over Ethan and in extension the player. I partly dislike Swan fight because unless you lose a pretty easy qte and get yourself in another unwinnable gimmick state the fight is almost unlosable. I don't hate her but still waiting for a traditional tot girl who can easily get the best of you while the victory still being at your grasp.

On an unrelated note, I've been tinkering with rpgm lately and started to sympathize with devs struggling to implement creative mechanics. It's such a pain to have a sensible concept in your mind but the engine often refusing to cooperate. Still no excuse for the constant lies, but it just puts things in better perspective.
I very much share you dissatisfaction on Swan, she the inverse of my original point.
'It doesn't feel like a loss if I had no chance to win'
'It doesn't feel like a win if I had no chance to lose.'
Though I will give the good doctor leeway for now as she is still only 25% done, and I don't think she was ever intended to be a beat into submission kind of boss.
The BEST enemy to give you a thrill of RiskvsReward is undoubtedly Lady Cobra, especially the EX fights. If you win, then you get an ancient coin the most valuable item to sell in the game, but with every loss/failed QTE you lose some stats and have to humiliate yourself to get them back. (It'd help if money was still something to care about by floor 5 but still.)
Not to mention her fight is the best designed in my own opinion, and her EX theme....

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I very much share you dissatisfaction on Swan, she the inverse of my original point.
'It doesn't feel like a loss if I had no chance to win'
'It doesn't feel like a win if I had no chance to lose.'
Though I will give the good doctor leeway for now as she is still only 25% done, and I don't think she was ever intended to be a beat into submission kind of boss.
The BEST enemy to give you a thrill of RiskvsReward is undoubtedly Lady Cobra, especially the EX fights. If you win, then you get an ancient coin the most valuable item to sell in the game, but with every loss/failed QTE you lose some stats and have to humiliate yourself to get them back. (It'd help if money was still something to care about by floor 5 but still.)
Not to mention her fight is the best designed in my own opinion, and her EX theme....
Everyone has their own preference, me my top 3 in order is Dr Swan, Eliza and Lady Cobra. Speaking of Cobra how do you unlock her EX battles? It's been ages since i used her for a little grinding and every time i beat her EX didnae unlock.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Everyone has their own preference, me my top 3 in order is Dr Swan, Eliza and Lady Cobra. Speaking of Cobra how do you unlock her EX battles? It's been ages since i used her for a little grinding and every time i beat her EX didnae unlock.
You actually have to power her up by letting her drain a few stats. But once she hits EX you can buy the back and the EX will remain.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
You actually have to power her up by letting her drain a few stats. But once she hits EX you can buy the back and the EX will remain.
When is that? After the dreams from the stat losses? Or when she says something specific?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
When is that? After the dreams from the stat losses? Or when she says something specific?
You can check by battling her and winning, her "Enemy Level" will go from C rank, to B, To A, then finally S/EX. I think you have to beat her when she is at A to unlock EX but it's been awhile since I've had to do it so maybe keep a save just in case. Just hold off on buying anything back of course as it will reset the timer. The total loss was not much if I remember right, less then 10,000 to buy back.
any walkthrough for new update ??
and the update has more events than dr. swain or not ?
Swan's first installment was the latest update. Nothing but bug fixes and patches since that point. This is purely speculation but I doubt we will see Swan chapter 2 in November.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
do you know how to get the stare option at her feet?
i got the potion 3 times, lost to her from the poison and did all the dreams, what do i do?

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Hey, I encountered a weird bug where the final fight against the officer-like boss on the 6th floor (name escapes me atm) will run through the dialogue and trigger the actual battle for Blake but she never attacks and no matter how long I attack her, it will say 0 turns survived when I finally surrender to end the fight.

Is there a fix for this or am I completely sctewed?

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Agreed, sexy bad ends or enslaved mind happy ends are a lot of fun but a happy good ending is way better, like if you redeem Lily even though she still tries to fight you after beating her she leaves her sect and joins the MC as his girlfriend at the eternal fire dojo. The reason I choose Lily is because even if Rose or Roxy if you want to use her real name can be redeemed i still say no, treason on the level she did turned me off her in an epic way then again traitors like that has always got under my skin in games.
Eff that :D bad ends ftw :D

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Yeah well before all that happened in the tower her dojo were pretty much scum of the earth bandit martial artists. Anyway Rose betrayed the eternal fire dojo In a way that has effectively doomed all member to death or slavery except the MC and her betrayal of him is even worse pretty much destroying his heart and love for her. Lily's betrayal of her dojo comes from her anger at bein told she can't get the advanced training because her dojo doesnae accept female equality and an unstoppable desire to show everyone and herself that she is just as good or even better than the males in her dojo.
To be fair, she is a traitor that seems to have arranged for the raid to occur when Ethan was away, to protect him. Her motivations and the motivations of the mercs is still very unclear so it's hard to comment on Rose.

I have the same issue with Karen and spoke to Koda about it a month ago. It was in the context of the Swan and he said you can find yourself in a situation where you cannot lose, and I was saying I hope it isn't a repeat of Karen. Thankfully it wasn't; Ethan is able to get stronger than the Swan and overwhelm her, with the only losses being a consequence of poison or lust. It's part of why I love the Swan so much :)

1572919987418.png

GoodFreak

Mar 12, 2018
do you know how to get the stare option at her feet?
i got the potion 3 times, lost to her from the poison and did all the dreams, what do i do?
I just kept guarding in battle(from the start,no poison) and eventually it started,after a few times staring at the feets in the battle the Trample Scene started.

Should be able to after the nuzzle.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes