RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
I see a few mentions of black borders on Fullscreen throughout the thread but no solutions,
but did anyone ever figure out how to remove them?

My screen is already small enough without borders making the game even smaller.

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
I know i am asking too much, and i see no one is crying. But its been 2 weeks, and with amount of things "done" we should already get smth more. So, any news?

Reactions: GearlessJoe

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
I know i am asking too much, and i see no one is crying. But its been 2 weeks, and with amount of things "done" we should already get smth more. So, any news?
Koda right now is working on warrior guild but no date or anything,no info on tot,interlude ecc ecc.

Last edited:

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Koda right now is working on warrior guild but no date or anything,but no info on tot,interiore ecc ecc.
Guess that 0.1 of WG has to be pretty substantial if it needs two development cycles" :V
So who wanna go back to estimate release times? My bet is that they are gonna stretch each and every part of 6.5 as much as they can before we get a probably, maybe, don't cross your fingers release date for the long awaited year long in development mythical floor 7. Something vague with plenty of room to make excuses and keep the bullshit rolling, like late April/early May but it's gonna take 5-7 weeks more to actually start putting timers and failing them 2 or 3 times and then the update will drop late June. So who is sadly with me?

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Guess that 0.1 of WG has to be pretty substantial if it needs two development cycles" :V
So who wanna go back to estimate release times? My bet is that they are gonna stretch each and every part of 6.5 as much as they can before we get a probably, maybe, don't cross your fingers release date for the long awaited year long in development mythical floor 7. Something vague with plenty of room to make excuses and keep the bullshit rolling, like late April/early May but it's gonna take 5-7 weeks more to actually start putting timers and failing them 2 or 3 times and then the update will drop late June. So who is sadly with me?
0.01*
IF 7F even comes out next year at all, it's gonna be reeeeally late into it. There's no way in hell it comes out in the first half of 2020 at the pace these guys are "working" and with the amount of distractions they've created for themsleves. Oh well, not like there's anything we can do about it, they'll never change and people will keep encouraging them.
Anyone else want off Mr. Bo's wild ride?

Last edited:
Reactions: olorex11

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
0.01*
IF 7F even comes out next year at all, it's gonna be reeeeally late into it. There's no way in hell it comes out in the first half of 2020 at the pace these guys are "working" and with the amount of distractions they've created for themsleves. Oh well, not like there's anything we can do about it, they'll never change and people will keep encouraging them.
Anyone else want off Mr. Bo's wild ride?
Interlude part 1's development time felt fair enough. Maybe Bo is working after all, so while WG1.0, 7F and the rest of the projects in Koda's hands will most likely never see the light of day, Interlude part 2 might just be a mounth or 2 away.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
Every pic of the new girl makes me think she will be the best one ever, as she hits to all my kinks. But the fact we will most likely not get anything until January really hurts.

Reactions: Incognito Guy
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes