RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
As much as I kinda hope a plot twist would be swan really WASN'T evil, and it's all just Ethan tripping balls by haphazardly mixing chemicals together. With her ending her just staring uncomfortably when Ethan pledges to be her eternal slave.

On the other hand I hope she can be evil just so we get an EX version of her fight. If it wasn't so purposefully easy I really think it could be really cool. Especially with the idea that fire attacks might damage her, and make her more powerful at the same time.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
...Was it a joy or a disappointment to learn the rest of the game wasn't like that?
Joy. I don't hate amputation fetish or anything, but i was under the impression it was horror game because of it, but i was never bothered by it because i've seen worse and i wasn't expecting to see something like amputation in a femdom game of all places. usually when i see amputees, it's mostly in hardcore maledom hentais

tonyboy82

Jan 20, 2019
Dr. Swan has... potential.

I'd actually prefer it if she didn't take her gear off so often. It would be kind of sexy to just see her doing things in full latex gear, steaming, dripping sweat all over the floor. Maybe jerk off the MC while using the sweat that comes running out of her coat sleeves as lubricant.

She could also give a "medical checkup" in full gear (mask included), maybe with latex glove prostate massage. Or during a fight, she pulls you in under her latex coat and molests you while you two sweat together.

Instead, I only get the foot sniffing scene. Nothing against a good foot fetish scene, but we've kind of had this a lot on the other floors already. Maybe a different fetish (like masks, latex, gloves, etc.) would be an interesting change of pace... :unsure:
LOving the molesting idea and Ibreally hope we get to see at least sketches depicting that.

Before I read this I was picturing that since Swan’s got the cloak for the job right. She can kidnap the mc and keep him trapped like Eliza’s hold, within her clothing. And periodically keep forcing poison down his throat like Khulan when she’s feeding him. A permanently caged bird.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Looks like these devs are incapable of doing short floors in quick succession after all, I bet when people heard 6.5F was getting 4 additional updates they thought it would all be over in 4-6 months or something. It's looking like they're gonna give up on that or it's gonna take them a year.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Another week pass by
Looks like these devs are incapable of doing short floors in quick succession after all, I bet when people heard 6.5F was getting 4 additional updates they thought it would all be over in 4-6 months or something. It's looking like they're gonna give up on that or it's gonna take them a year.
"Old one-two punch/combo" or something like that what was he said. Worst of all is that WG is getting a landwhale oriented update and maybe that will be the last thing we get from these assholes in 2019. Earn that paycheck Tyresse Bo/Koda. DING.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
I had a feeling. I see this as good news though, too bad Koda's saying it.

Thanks for the report.
No problem is a pleasure!
and just to add more info, koda is also working on tot but it seems that the 7f is far from done, he need to make a lot of script from scratch(story,dialogue,ect)
Just to clarify, I always base my speeches on koda's posts,I don't know for sure if f7 is far from done,but from these posts it seems to me that there is still work to be done.

Last edited:

Dianite

Nov 2, 2018
and just to add more info, koda is also working on tot but it seems that the 7f is far from done, he need to make a lot of script from scratch(story,dialogue,ect)
Just to clarify, I always base my speeches on koda's posts,I don't know for sure if f7 is far from done,but from these posts it seems to me that there is still work to be done.
I feel like you are the messenger that keeps us all sane...

Yuushiro1085

May 25, 2018
based on the 10m preview that he post last time. the 7f map is kinda big than the rest of the floor. its technically
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. i kinda understand if it still take more time to complete it

Reactions: Midora

tonyboy82

Jan 20, 2019
But it’s high time we got an update on sorts. It’s going to be a month since the swan chapter. Would hve been nice to have a mini chapter per month to at least tide us over.

Reactions: Konstantinus
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes