RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Too bad no my friend the last post of koda is from 6 november,"im working on wg" after that radio silence.
Oh my, didn't Koda claim to pause WG for a while to make Swan faster? I guess he might also be hesitating. Thank you for always providing information to us.

Reactions: Narak8813

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Oh my, didn't Koda claim to pause WG for a while to make Swan faster? I guess he might also be hesitating. Thank you for always providing information to us.
Yeah now that the first episode is out is back to Wg,now only bo is working on the episode 2 of the interlude and by the way in a recent post Koda spoke with bo and the Ep 2 seems to be 40% complete!
No problem is a pleasure to keep you guys informed!

Reactions: GearlessJoe

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Yeah now that the first episode is out is back to Wg,now only bo is working on the episode 2 of the interlude and by the way in a recent post Koda spoke with bo and the Ep 2 seems to be 40% complete!
Called it. That's all your content for 2019 boys, hope you enjoyed it! fuck these devs

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Christ only 40%? Welp so much for going back to monthly updates. I miss you 2018 Bo and Koda, you guys were great.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Somehow I ask myself, is this not already semi abounded, have they absolutely no timefeeling or do they need now secretly to save the world or why is this all doing so long?

ijoihohhkjhu

Oct 28, 2019
ahah its obviouss the thing that they are walking up the patreon ahah almost 2500 moneyy a month its should be treated as a regular job updating the game,,,1 boss every three month minimum looking how much they are getting paidd ahah and putted in yen 2500 dollars make the head dizzy ahah they are doing the ten percent of what is expected,,,buying time tecnicc ahah but they are indeed goodd im number one fann ahah

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
ahah its obviouss the thing that they are walking up the patreon ahah almost 2500 moneyy a month its should be treated as a regular job updating the game,,,1 boss every three month minimum looking how much they are getting paidd ahah and putted in yen 2500 dollars make the head dizzy ahah they are doing the ten percent of what is expected,,,buying time tecnicc ahah but they are indeed goodd im number one fann ahah

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes