RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

YayaSHIRO

Jan 22, 2020
You are exactly on the money. He gets distracted and goes on detours. Combine very poor gauging of time with being easily distracted and you get this; huge delays, lots of unexpected changes of plan, a whole bunch of comically paranoid people who think he's simultaneously a super genius manipulator and mentally ill.

Edoitachi himself returns! With his famously well-spoken posts. Has a rock-solid grasp on what the word hypocrite means, not to mention his astute powers of deduction; he sees that since no one here talks to Koda, and I started off thinking him a liar/moron, and deciphers that my change of opinion is a mental sickness being passed onto me! Cleverly ruling out the possibility that once you get to know somebody, you get a better idea of why they do the things they do. This conclusion is of course completely ridiculous, utterly incomprehensible, and Edoitachi swiftly dispenses with such foolishness.

In all seriousness guys, Koda has major weaknesses that are crippling to a project like this, but just because someone's incompetent doesn't mean they're a bad person. If you were having long chats with him about The Witcher or about NieR: Automata or whatever then you'd come to the same conclusions as me. He's sane, and intelligent, just really bloody hopeless. I'm not going to attempt defending him further after this since I've said all that can be said. It's not healthy to argue anyway.
Let's be serious here, looking at all of the work that was actually done in 2019 by Koda: Warrior Guild and Dr. Swan.

-> Warrior Guild
The CG and lines of text for Maggie and Ada are completely the same as Bo's old game (mixed femdom fight). The only new content was Amanda with just 2 short scenes, and some texts for side NPCs with no CG.

There's probably less than 50 lines of text alltogether that was new for Warrior Guild, in terms of actual hours Koda probably spent working on it (not counting procrastinating) would be what? less than 10 hours?

-> Dr Swan Update
The amount of content in Swan's update is more than WG, but from what I heard, Bo did most of the work. Even if we said Koda spent twice as much time on it than WG, that would only be like 20 hours...

Altogether, Koda probably did less than 5 days of actual work for 2019

Waxer2Red

Dec 30, 2019
Let's be serious here, looking at all of the work that was actually done in 2019 by Koda: Warrior Guild and Dr. Swan.

-> Warrior Guild
The CG and lines of text for Maggie and Ada are completely the same as Bo's old game (mixed femdom fight). The only new content was Amanda with just 2 short scenes, and some texts for side NPCs with no CG.

There's probably less than 50 lines of text alltogether that was new for Warrior Guild, in terms of actual hours Koda probably spent working on it (not counting procrastinating) would be what? less than 10 hours?

-> Dr Swan Update
The amount of content in Swan's update is more than WG, but from what I heard, Bo did most of the work. Even if we said Koda spent twice as much time on it than WG, that would only be like 20 hours...

Altogether, Koda probably did less than 5 days of actual work for 2019
Look I like shitting on Koda as much as the next guy but lets not be crazy. He has and I'm sure will continue to do some amazing stuff. Don't forget the fights of Warriors guild plus all the domination routes for the 3 girls, that a huge amount of work. Sure as hell isn't a years work, but he also has quite of bit a time into other projects such as Claus, Cobra update, floor 7, floor 8, Swan part 2, and the other shit I'm forgetting. Which I realize doesn't mean much a 99% finished project feels the same as a 0% finished project if they are both unreleased. Which goes to my second point.

They do good work, but they are fucking garbage at managing a community. Bo needs to learn to speak up Koda needs to know when to shut up. Releasing a progress report only once in the entire year of not releasing content is not acceptable. Koda saying 'I'm almost done' every single day is not acceptable. Working on 7 and counting projects in not acceptable. Not making any effort to change any of these bad habits is not acceptable.

TLDR: They do a lot 'right' but it will ALWAYS be overshadowed by what they repeatedly do 'wrong.'

Khuntai

Jun 5, 2018
You are exactly on the money. He gets distracted and goes on detours. Combine very poor gauging of time with being easily distracted and you get this; huge delays, lots of unexpected changes of plan, a whole bunch of comically paranoid people who think he's simultaneously a super genius manipulator and mentally ill.

Edoitachi himself returns! With his famously well-spoken posts. Has a rock-solid grasp on what the word hypocrite means, not to mention his astute powers of deduction; he sees that since no one here talks to Koda, and I started off thinking him a liar/moron, and deciphers that my change of opinion is a mental sickness being passed onto me! Cleverly ruling out the possibility that once you get to know somebody, you get a better idea of why they do the things they do. This conclusion is of course completely ridiculous, utterly incomprehensible, and Edoitachi swiftly dispenses with such foolishness.

In all seriousness guys, Koda has major weaknesses that are crippling to a project like this, but just because someone's incompetent doesn't mean they're a bad person. If you were having long chats with him about The Witcher or about NieR: Automata or whatever then you'd come to the same conclusions as me. He's sane, and intelligent, just really bloody hopeless. I'm not going to attempt defending him further after this since I've said all that can be said. It's not healthy to argue anyway.
Koda doesn't have to be a bad person in every facet of his life, most of the folks here are just calling him a liar. When you make an announcement for a release, miss it then extend the time you need for several months, and then when you finally finish it's extremely bare bones and missing content what else does he expect us to think? And this has happened like 8 times. Not to mention the instances where he's been sick or on vacation or whatever. It's simply too convenient. Good on you for defending your friend sylph but it's looking more likely every week that Koda is a conman.

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
Man, its always the same whenever i visit this thread. Contless arguments over 20+ pages which at the end of the day amount to nothing. The truth is nothing will ever change as long as they keep getting that patreon money. Why would they put in decent work, when they can screw around for a year and still get the same amount of money.

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
I know they do stupid delays and shit but to be honestly I'm not mad considering it's the best femdom game I played ever. I'll just wait for updates.

Reactions: Dufoe

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Alright, let me try to clear up any misconceptions and stigma around mental health that may exists here in F95 to the best of my limited ability while replying to Sylph. Anyone's welcome to challenge or correct anything I say.
I'm going to say this again: he's not mentally ill.
If you think you have any authority on this subject, not being a mental health professional or actually knowing Koda at all, then you're even more uninformed about the topic than I previously thought.
Some people are absolutely terrible at estimating how long things will take. My ex would always say "I'll be ready in 5 minutes" and be surprised when an hour had gone by.
These two situations are simply not comparable. If your ex's inability to make correct time estimations was having a negative impact on her professional life, only then would both situations be at the same level of gravity.
He's not in need of therapy; he's both sane and very intelligent, believe it or not
First off, there's is a correlation between intelligence and mental health, but it's exactly the opposite of what you think it is. Intelligent people are actually more prone to mental illness than your average person, not less.
Secondly, having a mental illness doesn't necessarily make you insane. You wouldn't call someone suffering from anxiety or depression insane, would you?
And lastly, you don't have to have a serious mental health issue in order to go to therapy. Your mental health is like your physical health, just because a bunch of people can afford to not have to worry about it, doesn't mean that it's okay to disregard it. We don't tell just fat people to go to the gym, do we? Similarly, everyone should try doing therapy. Koda's case is a little more complicated because he lives in the US where there's no socialized medicine, but he can still take different steps to better his mental health if he can't afford therapy sessions, while voting for a pro-M4A candidate in the upcoming elections. Either way, the first step is always recognizing there's a problem.
I didn't say he and Bo have been working hard all this time and it's all going to be totally worth it; I don't see what the point is in just putting words in my mouth and arguing with those since I didn't and have never said that it's all going to be worth it.
My bad, then. I must've read past the 'at the moment' in your sentence. Sorry.
I guess there's no point in me trying to convince you or the others who've made up their minds that he's the spawn of satan
Weird, you seem to think that I'm some kind of sanist (person who discriminates based on mental health), even though I've expressed in the past that I don't think Koda should be shamed in any way for showing symptoms of anxiety and episodic OCD, and I'm trying to get you to encourage him to get help so he can get better.
It's entirely possible for Koda to be a sweetie with only the best intentions at heart who is getting fucked into disappointing a bunch of people and coming off as some sort of exploitative conman because of mental health issues.
and I don't want to get stuck in another argument that will never get anywhere
Yet you immediately go on to feed the resident troll in edoitachi in your next post. If you have the time to reply to that guy of all people then I'm sure you have the time to learn a bit about mental health.

Listen, I get that having a conversation with Koda about his potential mental health issues could be a very awkward and uncomfortable experience. Maybe you think it's not your place to be telling him that sort of stuff, you just being online buddies and all. He could also end up ignoring you and cutting you off for it.
I think you have an opportunity to have a positive impact on his life and simultaneously help ToT's development in a way that you'd never be able to do with your silly 8F combat thingy that only serves to enable and normalize his obsessive and unfocused behaviour.
But hey... it's your call.

EDIT: Summarized things a bit.

Last edited:

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Does anyone remember what was the original game Bo Wei pulled Lily from?
Alice!
our friend bahamut2195 did a full translation!
I finished the translation of Alice (lily prototype game). It's a little inconsistent in parts because of the previous translation, but I didn't want to completely rewrite the work that person did. Same deal as before. Copy the data folder from the translation (or just the files inside) to your game directory (or inside the data directory if you just copied the files). Click yes to all when it asks to overwrite. Enjoy!

Game download is
Translation is

Sorry mods if this is off topic. I really don't know where else to put this as there isn't a topic for the game yet. If you need me to move it elsewhere, I will...

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Sylph Phoenix is an agent who is here only to calm down people on f95.
Slyph is actually psyops project employed by koda and bo to pacify f95 populace. His tidbits about minor ui additions are carefully crafted mental attacks to confuse and distract, creating chaos that prevents us from organizing. If only he didn't share some random inside information on this thread, we would have definitely gotten an update by now.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
So you are saying here to all normal ppl that Koda DELAYING and LYING for a 1,5 year is OK behavior of normal person??? And hes perfectly SANE?
Well then if you say that - i must admit that you are HYPOCRITE
PS strange this dude Sylph Phoenix had contact with Koda - and now hes "white knighting" him SO HARD
I assume the mental sickness Koda has passed to him as well >_>
Are you Koda? I'm only asking because every time you show up people start defending the devs just to spite you. You're that unlikeable. Makes me think that your account is actually a gay op or something of the sort.

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
Are you Koda? I'm only asking because every time you show up people start defending the devs just to spite you. You're that unlikeable. Makes me think that your account is actually a gay op or something of the sort.
Dude if i was KODA you would be playing floor 10 now...
Im just typing here harsh truth about devs dont give a crap for 1.5 years, meanwhile 90% of ppl here still support them after all that time wasted.
Just imagine 1.5 year have passed new ppl were born, many have died, lots married some divorced wars started financial crisis here at the door again etc
I mean a lot of events happened - including my life as well ... but still after all this time you whana protect devs??? You still believe that they care - not about me - at least about their patrons??? I think not, so lets write i t here guys devs are lazy useless meatbags - thats all i want from this forum..
Just type the truth - how many more years have to pass untill you will be enlightened??? Makes me wonder >_>
Btw thats the only reason i visit here in a while - i want to see smart and proud ppl here not a bunch of ass licking sleezbags denying truth...
I hope you got my message

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Im just typing here harsh truth about devs dont give a crap for 1.5 years, meanwhile 90% of ppl here still support them after all that time wasted.
90% of ppl support them? This is a piracy site dumbass. The vast majority of the people on F95 zone don't financially support Bo Wei and Koda at all. Most of the posts here are from people shitting on Koda.

Reactions: pron292

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
I played this game back in 2018 and periodically drop in to check on it. It was rather good, even for a femdom fan who's not mad keen on feet.
Pretty funny that no update has been released in all that time and this forum is still full of people angry about it. Funnier still (or baffling) that people are still paying into the patreon. More money than sense.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Hey y'all!
ragingthunder (the guy who made the Lily Expansion) made a sequel! Special thanks goes to an anonymous user here for sharing it with me (you know who you are).

I've played a little bit of it and its funny. Lots of delay jokes as one would expect. Might be worth a good fap as well.

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
Slyph is actually psyops project employed by koda and bo to pacify f95 populace. His tidbits about minor ui additions are carefully crafted mental attacks to confuse and distract, creating chaos that prevents us from organizing. If only he didn't share some random inside information on this thread, we would have definitely gotten an update by now.
I have read every page of this god forsaken thread since like mid 200’s or something and this is my favorite post so far.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes