RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
But i've some info WG 1.0 is not the final version there are already a bunch of ideas for 1.1 like permanent ending,new gal and apparently some twist in the story but is not coming any time soon according to Koda.
So yeah in the future we wil have more content for wg.
Please don't. Fuck WG. No one likes WG comparatively to ToT. I hate WG. Never more WG. Make it stop.
Sylph Phoenix Tell Koda to go do therapy before it's too late...

Last edited:

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Sorry, my question wasn't typed out the best, had a few drinks while I was writing it. From my understanding, when you fight Alice, a few things will happen:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know you can progress somehow, because the download earlier in this thread came with a save file, where you're level 5 and proto-bestgirl has different dialogue, but no idea how to get there. Even thought of being a little cheeky and running away in the battle, which does give a different scene, but still gives a game over. This is probably a stupid amount of thought for a 5 minute demo, but I'd appreciate it if anyone knew what to do, cause this is fucked and it's gonna bother me until I beat it.
You progress by defeating Alice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: I tried talking to the old man, but have not received an anesthetic. This is regardless of making the character smell Alice's shoes. So unfortunately, I cannot recreate your circumstances.

Last edited:

Waxer2Red

Dec 30, 2019
Yeah like my partner in crime says it seems some people have recive a playtest version but there isn't a date for us mortals.
But i've some info WG 1.0 is not the final version there are already a bunch of ideas for 1.1 like permanent ending,new gal and apparently some twist in the story but is not coming any time soon according to Koda.
So yeah in the future we wil have more content for wg.
I want to get off Mr.Bo's wild ride.

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
Hey guys, can someone give advice how to beat WG GANG in this lily fanmade game? btw i suggest everyone to download it, when we have no ToT updates its nuts.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
so if there are actually people playtesting something allegedly what are the odds of them actually releasing anything this week

• Angry
Reactions: ltmontre12

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
so if there are actually people playtesting something allegedly what are the odds of them actually releasing anything this week
For now there is only silence,only one of the playtester actually say something about but in the last few posts koda made he said there was still work to do mainly dialogues and someone from discord is helping him migrate dialogues.
As always if any news come out i'll let you guys know!

Last edited:

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
It would sure be a shame if one of these playtesters leaked the new version. I'm certainly not encouraging anything of the sort.
At least to shake our heads in dissaproval for all the time sink it is, but well at least we will have facelock-save feature, best QoL ever.

GoodFreak

Mar 12, 2018
While I am not a fan of the writing, I love the idea and execution of the EscapeWithLily game. Having a femdom game where you don't have control of your usual mechanics instead you have your dom boss you is something I wanted for a long time.

Reactions: c-+

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
Hey guys, can someone give advice how to beat WG GANG in this lily fanmade game? btw i suggest everyone to download it, when we have no ToT updates its nuts.
gun skill does full damage to her even when armored, always attack when she sets up her counter so you cna shadow punch out of it for extra damage. ice rod helps a lot too

Reactions: Cynic777
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes