RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
While I am not a fan of the writing, I love the idea and execution of the EscapeWithLily game. Having a femdom game where you don't have control of your usual mechanics instead you have your dom boss you is something I wanted for a long time.
Can you give me some information on the game?

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
What makes me sad in this toxic whirlwind of Koda delaying everything, Bowei saying nothing ( No one really knows how much he's involved in those delays ) and Sylph Phoenix being hired ( or doing this for free who knows ) to try to keep patreons from f95 calm and keeping this thread alive by teasing stuff and defending Koda as a person saying he's human ect ect ( Typical Bullshit to make people empathic ) Is that some people are getting into their little game and keep on paying them. 2$ a month is nothing, I personally gave them that back in the days, but when it's many people doing it at once for no returns, it's kind of a scam. They're paying to support the devloppment of the game and not receiving the same excuse over and over.
Koda specifically told me at one point ages ago to not bother defending his character here, but you can continue believing this is all part of a master plan if you want. I'm also unsure what he thinks of me sharing my 8F work here, I just like to share progress and I'm not in the Discord so this is the only place I can show people. By all means don't support them on Patreon though, I don't either. When Koda and Bo sort their bullshit out then they can get Patreon money but until then they really shouldn't get what they get right now.

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
I mean...why would you recommend male dom NTR game in femdom thread? o_O
I completely agree, but you gave a facepalm to the guy who criticized it :sneaky:
Kinda on topic: I hate that some people want to present that NTR is femdom. No, it's freaking not. It's maledom with extra steps and it's pathetic, I take offense when it gets posted on femdom channels/forums/discords.

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
I was enjoying it last night, its pretty funny. Is havent got past Mrs Claus yet though, is it possible to do anything there once Lily gets that marker on the ledge? It seems like there should be something else but I cant seem to do anything!

Edit: i mean the new fan made Lily expansion rather than the main game

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
I was enjoying it last night, its pretty funny. Is havent got past Mrs Claus yet though, is it possible to do anything there once Lily gets that marker on the ledge? It seems like there should be something else but I cant seem to do anything!

Edit: i mean the new fan made Lily expansion rather than the main game
Left side of the map, before you go into the "labyrinth". There is a rope hanging. Climb that rope and walk into the marker Lily set on the ledge.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes