RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

yer7mage

Nov 18, 2018
Hey guys !
I was hoping a kind soul would help me out by posting this again since my last post went under radar haha
Anyway i currently don't have access to my pc for the foreseeable future and I want to emulate the game on my android phone but I can't run the .Exe so was hoping someone could pls link me an extracted version of the game that would be a massive help.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
KODA said:
Ironically, it has also now fulfilled its original purpose as a means to quickly add characters Bo comes up with in a short time frame, as he sent me the lovely lady below with no warning and I couldn't resist writing a few events for her.
Admittedly, the new girl is hot. But here's an idea. Ever heard of delayed gratification? You know, that mysterious phenomenon where patience, dedication, and commitment lead to greater success than impulsive action?
KODA said:
I couldn't resist
please fucking resist

Reactions: khesanh

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
That is from the Cobra update that we never got he just switched the characters
YES! Ofc I knew I saw that foot somewhere but since we never got that plagiarized/amalgamated CGs Cobra 1/4 0.1 spring update only teaser, I forgot. BTW ragingthunder did use some of those totally original not traced art for his parody game (true ending besto ending).

Reactions: Narak8813
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes