RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Nope
Domina is a great game
Yes dekarous doesn’t have much experience and he had a lot of work to me come one of the best but at the other hand he update his work and respect his fans
Unlike some one else
That's something that I just can't understand even after a year of lies and bullshit gone by, why do people keep supporting them? What's the pro's or benefits of indulging and rewarding a pair of scammers? "Discord benefits"?
I mean if they had a little shame for the fuck up that was last year, they should close the patreon and reopen it when they finish all the stuff that is pending, to save some face at least, to show they are doing it because of passion and not for leeching monies of those poor suckers.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Hi guys how can i survive to karen in order to save the hostages?
You have to read the wiki in order to beat Karen because her bossfight is a stupid gimmick said:
Boot attack
-> Insulation needed to block next attack
OR
-> Guard needed to block next attack

Punch attack
-> Grab Block needed to block next attack

Slap attack
-> Grab Block needed to block next attack

Foot in face
-> Guard needed to block next attack/ Removes both Guard Block and Insulation

Ball kick
-> Guard needed to block next attack
Also, save scum. Save scum like there's no tomorrow.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Suiginto221

May 13, 2018
Double shame since Dekarous is also handling not one but two games at the same time. Granted the second one is mostly text based.
I will not defend Lazyoda, Boprocrastinationwei, but domina imitate ToT. This is not bad f/d project, but author trying to copy ToT with downgrade. Maybe because he solo working, maybe to seems like not a parody on best (thx for tot 1 year + no updates) rpgm f/d game.

So comparing the leader and the second number, who is trying to appear first on someone else's laurels , is a losing idea in advance. Darktoz making his projects solo, but nobody trying to real compare ToT and his games.

Last edited:

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Yeah Domina was really mediocre to me, I only liked a little bit of the maze girl and that was mainly because they were imitating ToT.

Hilariously, I tried out the Lily Expansion When parody game and it's unironically not bad. The way the fights work gave me a few ideas. Like what if when you get to different areas of submission with the ladies, they can use those lewds in combat? So Karen could make use of that old boot once you've started that set of events, Yvonne could use the footjob in battle once you've asked for that, etc. It'd be pretty neat, the more you submit the harder the fights get. Or just do as RagingThunder did and just use the CGs in the fights from the onset, but I think that's laying too many cards on the table. He's also really creative with things like his usage of the smoke and sound effects in the Cobra fight, and I admire that. If I get fluent with the way battles work, I might see about doing things like that either as upgrades to the current fights or as additional content :unsure:

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
Yeah Domina was really mediocre to me, I only liked a little bit of the maze girl and that was mainly because they were imitating ToT.

Hilariously, I tried out the Lily Expansion When parody game and it's unironically not bad. The way the fights work gave me a few ideas. Like what if when you get to different areas of submission with the ladies, they can use those lewds in combat? So Karen could make use of that old boot once you've started that set of events, Yvonne could use the footjob in battle once you've asked for that, etc. It'd be pretty neat, the more you submit the harder the fights get. Or just do as RagingThunder did and just use the CGs in the fights from the onset, but I think that's laying too many cards on the table. He's also really creative with things like his usage of the smoke and sound effects in the Cobra fight, and I admire that. If I get fluent with the way battles work, I might see about doing things like that either as upgrades to the current fights or as additional content :unsure:
Cool, now go back to work, Koda, I want the bootleg ToT for tomorrow.

boris66616

Feb 17, 2018

could you share that game or a link to it?

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
could you share that game or a link to it?
Type 'domina' into the search field on this website and find the game page. Then you can keep on top of updates as well. I havent played it much but it seems ok, the first lady is a bit dramatic for my tastes

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
welp, wen he gives a -than 24 hrs relase time usualy he follows the time set *usualy* if koda was saying in 2 days or something id outright ignore it .

Ammaccabanane

Jan 16, 2020
welp, wen he gives a -than 24 hrs relase time usualy he follows the time set *usualy* if koda was saying in 2 days or something id outright ignore it .
We might know 2 different Kodas then, because I remember him delaying stuff half a day and then not releasing it for... well, I think that was the summer cleaning update (when it used to be a single unit), so he's yet to release that one.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes