RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Charnelion

Sep 8, 2019
Hey guys !
I was hoping a kind soul would help me out by posting this again since my last post went under radar haha
Anyway i currently don't have access to my pc for the foreseeable future and I want to emulate the game on my android phone but I can't run the .Exe so was hoping someone could pls link me an extracted version of the game that would be a massive help.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
As flattered as I am to be cast as Luke, I thought your ideal world would be Bo throwing Koda into the shaft. And OCD is throwing anxiety? It's ok though because my casting as Luke is great, I too like to make out with my sis :BootyTime:
Nah, man. As infuriating as Koda can be, he's definitely the Vader to Bo's Palpatine, Bo is just irredeemable to me.
Also OCD is supposed to be falling just like Bo and Anxiety are. Why does no one get my art!?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zepheral
D

Deleted member 985467

Well RIP the memes, they were fun while they lasted. Now I have to say this again since my response was also deleted:
Domina 4.0 has been released and it's an one man's job. Shame on you Koda.
4.0 isn't quite out yet, but Dekarous claims it will arrive not too long from now, after he updates Sunny Coast College to 1.4. I guarantee Domina 4.0 will be out before Swan pt. 2. Calling it right now.

Now back to endlessly complaining about the delays, since that's so much more fun and constructive. At any rate, I don't like them; they're coarse and rough and irritating, and they get everywhere.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Well RIP the memes, they were fun while they lasted. Now I have to say this again since my response was also deleted:

4.0 isn't quite out yet, but Dekarous claims it will arrive not too long from now, after he updates Sunny Coast College to 1.4. I guarantee Domina 4.0 will be out before Swan pt. 2. Calling it right now.

Now back to endlessly complaining about the delays, since that's so much more fun and constructive. At any rate, I don't like them; they're coarse and rough and irritating, and they get everywhere.
yup mods came in and 66'd the memes but i have seen bo switching between photoshop and rpgm today though so hopefully that bodes well for another happy landing on friday

Ammaccabanane

Jan 16, 2020
I guarantee Domina 4.0 will be out before Swan pt. 2. Calling it right now.
Quite the risk taker, are we?

Guys cmon, Domina sucks in compare with ToT, it is just pretty miserable parody. With 5 low quality pics of same asses and feets but different low quality faces, with huge amount of shit text (dont excite me at all). just imo.
At least it releases.

Reactions: Zepheral

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Guys cmon, Domina sucks in compare with ToT, it is just pretty miserable parody. With 5 low quality pics of same asses and feets but different low quality faces, with huge amount of shit text (dont excite me at all). just imo.
I mean, let's not forget that Dekarous is the great mind who came up with amazing lines such as "It's rapey rapey time f*ggot" for SCC, the game where having your dick chopped off in public by your little brother's bully who isn't using anesthetics is part of the main story.
I'm confident that someone will use ToT as a stepping stone to make an amazing game someday, much better than ToT could ever have been. We just have to wait patiently... which is what we'll be doing regardless.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I really hope that after the release of WG on Spring 2020, they finally focus solely on finishing F7. Swan Chapter and Lady Santa as much as I love them, shouldn't be their priority right now. And if they are burned out, pause one or two months and come back to work with renovated energy.

Personally, I tried Domina for a bit because I saw someone talking about it, and It's really bad. I didn't care for the first Domina and the dialogue was certainly pretty meh. To each their own, but Tower of Trample is better on every single aspect.

Well, except one: the first one has content updates within a year :)

Last edited:

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
yup mods came in and 66'd the memes but i have seen bo switching between photoshop and rpgm today though so hopefully that bodes well for another happy landing on friday
Yeah it's true that bo is switching between rpgm and photoshop but that's because is "working" on swan pt 2.
Koda is "working" on Wg with the help of one discord user,bo isn't helping.
Soooo we are in the hands of Koda.

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
Yeah it's true that bo is switching between rpgm and photoshop but that's because is "working" on swan pt 2.
Koda is "working" on Wg with the help of one discord user,bo isn't helping.
Soooo we are in the hands of Koda.
I think Bo just do the drawings.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes