RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Well let's see how this goes...
View attachment 530904
Didn't Koda just apologize like a month ago because he understood that people didn't like WG and how much time he was spending on it? And now he plans to keep spending even more time on it. And on top of everything else, Bo keeps making the same type of old fat hag for it instead of... Idk, maybe updating Ada and Maggie's art and giving them so much needed new CGs???? Or fuck it, just give CGs to the spectator NPCs instead... If I wanted to play a femdom game with barely any art then I'd go play Monster Girl Dreams since it's superior in almost every aspect, especially the writing.
This truly is the worst timeline, guys. The only one who could possibly hope to save us is Sylph Phoenix but he refuses to admit that Koda is deeply troubled for some reason.
Btw, he's got 5 days left till the end of the month and he won't even try to fix that save bug...

I think it might finally be time to let go, because if ToT isn't dead right now then it's on a fucking coma, and waiting for it to finally wake up is toxic and hopeless.

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
It's a fanmade game by raging thunder(?) at least that's how I remember his name, where you get 'floor 7' , but Lily is the main villainess . There's a battle and some spoof, try talking to all npcs and going through all the stairs to get the idea. Lily uses all her CGs in the battle too. It's a high quality fanmade game for all Lily fans.
Hey y'all!
ragingthunder (the guy who made the Lily Expansion) made a sequel! Special thanks goes to an anonymous user here for sharing it with me (you know who you are).

I've played a little bit of it and its funny. Lots of delay jokes as one would expect. Might be worth a good fap as well.
Any link about the parody game with lilly
the two expansions for Lily. Thank RagingThunder for these hilarious spoofs

Reactions: ajmay2

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Didn't Koda just apologize like a month ago because he understood that people didn't like WG and how much time he was spending on it? And now he plans to keep spending even more time on it. And on top of everything else, Bo keeps making the same type of old fat hag for it instead of... Idk, maybe updating Ada and Maggie's art and giving them so much needed new CGs???? Or fuck it, just give CGs to the spectator NPCs instead... If I wanted to play a femdom game with barely any art then I'd go play Monster Girl Dreams since it's superior in almost every aspect, especially the writing.
This truly is the worst timeline, guys. The only one who could possibly hope to save us is Sylph Phoenix but he refuses to admit that Koda is deeply troubled for some reason.
Btw, he's got 5 days left till the end of the month and he won't even try to fix that save bug...

I think it might finally be time to let go, because if ToT isn't dead right now then it's on a fucking coma, and waiting for it to finally wake up is toxic and hopeless.
for what i remember koda said that there will be a "floor" with new CG's, even for the NPC's, and other things, i'll post another comment when i re-read koda's update

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
for what i remember koda said that there will be a "floor" with new CG's, even for the NPC's, and other things, i'll post another comment when i re-read koda's update
just kidding i can't find it, i went some pages back, like to 600 but i didn't find it, maybe it's even more back, or the option i think fits more, i'm just stupid and didn't see it, still, i know they said something like that for W.G.

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
I think he did say something about a separate room or area at some point. I dont know about a full floor but I am pretty sure there was something

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I think he did say something about a separate room or area at some point. I dont know about a full floor but I am pretty sure there was something
Pretty sure that was in reference to heide's backroom with the cage, dunno if it was talked about here but there is a WG thread

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Its. A. Few. Pages. Back. Don't be lazy. Just look for it yourself. It won't take you more then three minutes.
Gotta remember, some people come to these threads blind. So they don't keep up with everything like most fans here.
Also his account looks super new, so it's a possibilty he just came here after hearing about it.

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018

shut up its better then tots shota shit

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes