RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
So what is WG exactly. Is it related to Tower of trample or is it an entirely new game?
It's not related to Tower of Trample and it's not a new game either. It's an old game of Bo's that they decided to rehash for some reason last year, it was supposed to be a small detour but now it's become Koda's playground for implementing inconsequential QoL stuff and Bo's way of making BBW characters without ToT fans conjuring up a storm because they aren't into it.

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
It's not related to Tower of Trample and it's not a new game either. It's an old game of Bo's that they decided to rehash for some reason last year, it was supposed to be a small detour but now it's become Koda's playground for implementing inconsequential QoL stuff and Bo's way of making BBW characters without ToT fans conjuring up a storm because they aren't into it.
Oh okay so a complete waist of time i guess then

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
i need help again, so how do you complete all dr.swan's scene?? i keep fighting and lose to her but nothing is happening i need help ASAP
Really they were working on it because Bo wanted to something to fill in for the fact the Cobra update wasn't anywhere near complete but as of now Koda added in way more content then he planned but I ain't complaining to be honest.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Koda Yesterday at 23:13

Almost There~ Hi everyone. WG 1.0 is on the precipice and I'm sending out some playtests to (hopefully) ensure a more stable release than the usual last-minute post-release patch storm. Unfortunately, I think it will have to dip into the first few days of February, but I'm doing grinding hard to have it out by the end of the weekend.

It feels awkward mixing my apologies another delay with more gushing about how well I think it's coming together, but I can't help myself. Despite the setbacks, I hope you all get hype and look forward to it!

That said, since I don't feel comfortable promising a January release then having to dip into February to deliver it, anyone who doesn't want to stick around for February is welcome to PM me for the link (once released) on Patreon or Discord.

As for ToT: we are hoping to release Swan Part 2 (feat. The Crow) on Valentime's Day ,Claus will follow shortly after, with Bo continuing work on Swan Parts 3 and 4 while I finish 7F. This cascade will result in a return (finally) to 30-60 day release intervals until at least the 'backlog' is cleared.

I think that covers everything, so I'm diving back into WG. Thanks as always for everyone's support and feel free to contact us with any questions!

-----
He did it again kekW

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018

Almost There~ Hi everyone. WG 1.0 is on the precipice and I'm sending out some playtests to (hopefully) ensure a more stable release than the usual last-minute post-release patch storm. Unfortunately, I think it will have to dip into the first few days of February, but I'm doing grinding hard to have it out by the end of the weekend.

It feels awkward mixing my apologies another delay with more gushing about how well I think it's coming together, but I can't help myself. Despite the setbacks, I hope you all get hype and look forward to it!

That said, since I don't feel comfortable promising a January release then having to dip into February to deliver it, anyone who doesn't want to stick around for February is welcome to PM me for the link (once released) on Patreon or Discord.

As for ToT: we are hoping to release Swan Part 2 (feat. The Crow) on Valentime's Day ,Claus will follow shortly after, with Bo continuing work on Swan Parts 3 and 4 while I finish 7F. This cascade will result in a return (finally) to 30-60 day release intervals until at least the 'backlog' is cleared.

I think that covers everything, so I'm diving back into WG. Thanks as always for everyone's support and feel free to contact us with any questions!

-----
He did it again kekW
>swan chapter 3 and 4

WAIT WHAT I THOUGHT THERE WAS ONLY MEANT TO BE 2 CHAPTERS? WTF ARE YOU GUYS DOING?????

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018

-----
He did it again kekW
Yeah, we will have Santa update on easter...

Reactions: Ahryma and h-kingu

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018

-----
He did it again kekW
The man misspelled Valentine's. Isn't he the writer?

Exel96-2

May 7, 2019

-----
He did it again kekW
Why not just save claus till next Christmas at this point... can finally get last years spring cleaning content this winter at least though

mothhtom

Oct 28, 2017
If after all the time that was spent allegedly working on WG, Swan, Claus and 7F koda still plans on 30-60 day release intervals for the 'backlog' I am curious how long koda envisions the release intervals for any new content will be

Reactions: pron292
D

Deleted member 985467

>swan chapter 3 and 4

WAIT WHAT I THOUGHT THERE WAS ONLY MEANT TO BE 2 CHAPTERS? WTF ARE YOU GUYS DOING?????
Oh no, it was always supposed to be 4 chapters from what I remember. Made the short length of chapter 1 all the more disappointing.

Reactions: Narak8813

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018

-----
He did it again kekW
what the fucking guy? i think he want to die

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes