RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Bowei said it would be in the evening and right now, it's about 16:50 here. So, it could be here anywhere between next 1-6 hours.

Koda usually does it late night but Bowei updates are in during the evening time.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Bowei said it would be in the evening and right now, it's about 16:50 here. So, it could be here anywhere between next 1-6 hours.

Koda usually does it late night but Bowei updates are in during the evening time.
We are waiting on Koda though. He's finishing the Khulan update for the upload today. Lily has been done for a while now, it just needs to be integrated with Koda's work, which is what Kodas been working on.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
Give or take, yeah. And hope a patreon is around to share relatively quickly.::|:
ther is always he is usualy super fast surprisingly so o.o <3 that member :D and ofc the original uploader of this thread show him some love to :p *or her* rly dunno* :happyblush

Reactions: makaiforce

hunczumunczu

Jul 25, 2017
I'm curious if Lily is going to be even better than Lady Cobra, as she was just amazing. I really liked the drain stats mechanic, gave it a nice strong femdom touch.

BTW, is it just me or does searching for "tower of trample" shows Bo Wei's patreon site as the 5th or 6th result. It really triggers me. The first results are sites that upload his game for free and that is such a bummer - the official site should always come first and he really deserves to be supported by people willing to do so.

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
I'm curious if Lily is going to be even better than Lady Cobra, as she was just amazing. I really liked the drain stats mechanic, gave it a nice strong femdom touch.

BTW, is it just me or does searching for "tower of trample" shows Bo Wei's patreon site as the 5th or 6th result. It really triggers me. The first results are sites that upload his game for free and that is such a bummer - the official site should always come first and he really deserves to be supported by people willing to do so.
I don't even find the original site on my search page .... 5 pages nothing XD

+ those who want they donate ....

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
Anyone know how to get the last level of piousness with Eliza? I've done all the scenes in that room like 3-4 times each, and I can call her Mistress. I can also do the confession option as well, but I just can't seem to figure out how to get the last level of piousness.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
The game still isn't out yet? :(

Anyone know how to get the last level of piousness with Eliza? I've done all the scenes in that room like 3-4 times each, and I can call her Mistress. I can also do the confession option as well, but I just can't seem to figure out how to get the last level of piousness.
I think the crucifix scene required like 6-7 triggers.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Read her "story time" then go back to try and drain some additional scenes from the "secret" dungeon. rinse and repeat.

So, it's 9 AM at me, when will we get the eternally-delayed update? First it was 2 days delay, then another day, now we get another 12 hours delay, and after 8-12~ hours have passed , we have another delay. I'd love to see another delay so i can smash my head on my desk.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
Read her "story time" then go back to try and drain some additional scenes from the "secret" dungeon. rinse and repeat.

So, it's 9 AM at me, when will we get the eternally-delayed update? First it was 2 days delay, then another day, now we get another 12 hours delay, and after 8-12~ hours have passed , we have another delay. I'd love to see another delay so i can smash my head on my desk.
still within the time . 1 hr give or take tops

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes