RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
I haven't tried yet, so I wouldn't know, but are you guys using a save imported from an old version by any chance? I'm asking because the last update had similar issues.
You should be fine, since both the Patreon post and this thread should be updated with a patch fixing it, but backup your saves either way; better safe than sorry.

Reactions: zazzaro

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Also, i do not get the Shark Silk material after I beat Lily (level 1,2,3).
I get an "ice block" if i kill her at lvl 3. Also it says level "C" instead of "A"(after duel evaluation).
Is this a bug too? Or am i doing something wrong?

Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
Also, i do not get the Shark Silk material after I beat Lily (level 1,2,3).
I get an "ice block" if i kill her at lvl 3. Also it says level "C" instead of "A"(after duel evaluation).
Is this a bug too? Or am i doing something wrong?
I think shark silk should come at random after beating her, as for the levels, the actual level should be around 2, level 3 might not be programmed yet
I lost to her once after unlocking offering, and then beat her, then she dropped shark silk as a "Lucky bonus"

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
true it did nvm my last poste its working after starting 2 new games and dashing trough the bosses at lvl 99 its working now :p

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
She gives you a golden shower when you join her dojo........lmao

What's the affection for? Does she join your party or give a scene where she makes out with you while jerking you off with her foot?

daoba211

Apr 14, 2018
She gives you a golden shower when you join her dojo........lmao

What's the affection for? Does she join your party or give a scene where she makes out with you while jerking you off with her foot?
Is it just a dream or something? Now i can apprentice once more ...

And what are the Affection and Confidence for... I keep losing to Lily and now the Affection is 18, Confidence is 0 ...

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Awesome update :D Can someone tell me if the Khulan story is good I dislike her and don't want to see something that I don't want to see :D But if it's good I would like to play it hhahaha

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes