RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Awesome update :D Can someone tell me if the Khulan story is good I dislike her and don't want to see something that I don't want to see :D But if it's good I would like to play it hhahaha
Yeah it's not bad. Just try not to get the trophy ending.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Lily lived up to my expectations, though she did feel a bit too easy after Cobra, and having her wear boots for her end-game seems counterproductive to me. Still best girl!

Reactions: zazzaro

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Is there a list of all the new scenes?

Lily lived up to my expectations, though she did feel a bit too easy after Cobra, and having her wear boots for her end-game seems counterproductive to me. Still best girl!
I agree. I'm yet to finish Lily's story, but I like her, she feels different from the others. Khulan remains bottom 1 even with the update, but she's a little better.

I also agree that the fight was way too easy, granted I did import an old save with best gear.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The mechanics in this game is great and interesting considering the engine. The art is also quite good. I'm not into the whole bdsm thing, I played it for fun. I don't know how this whole scene is or if what I'm suggesting is sacrilege, but I kind of wish there were vaginal sex scenes with the women. Maybe after you beat them at their highest level with S ranking... they could take more of a liking to you and have something of a request. Where you need to collect a certain amount of attribute increasing items for them, they backstab you, and you have to defeat them at a new level 4 or 3+ and then you get the new sex scene with them. Like with Khulan.

Kodaisasshole

Apr 9, 2018
What kind of attacks Lily is attacking, and the Khulan can you tell me what's been added? I can't play games because I'm working overtime. : <

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
Does Eliza really drop Silver Shark Hide? I bet her a few times with S rank and only good Ice Block and Crystal Ice. I don't want to beat Lily Yet

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes