RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

cattleman

Apr 14, 2018
The save edit isn't working for me? I just stay at level 1

Edit: Nvm, it seems like the Save Edit just functions differently from before
Edit 2: Actually can someone explain all these different param sets and what they mean in the save editor ?

Torozio

Apr 5, 2018
Awesome update :D Can someone tell me if the Khulan story is good I dislike her and don't want to see something that I don't want to see :D But if it's good I would like to play it hhahaha
I liked the update with one exception. If you dont want to experience it it's easy, just don't make her angry

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Fuck, can't give her the Grab Block Book, my main save has Keith(Scarlett's prisoner)vanishing bug. Can you guys share a 1.7 save please?

djsiajdoisja

Jul 10, 2018
So you can join Lily's dojo, how do you do that? And where does a dude craft a silver suit or something cause nobody from floor 5 does it just the one on Khulan's floor.

And lastly how do you get the trophy ending? She brought it up before but didn't actually do it
Keep refusing her after the game tells you to save.

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
TOT exe seen as virus by bitdefender total security 2018 .
Moved the game to an exclusion folder everything is ok , it seems a false positive .

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
i joined her dojo and after thati've beaten lily over and over now her confidence is -2 and yet the redeem option doesn't show.what else is there to do now?i don't get it

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes