RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Thanks, but she is too strong, i do to her just 45-50 damage per hit, how can i beat her?
Well I had the equipment from Khulan level and was level 11 when I beat her with S-rank. Maybe also use a potion to raise your attack.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Is there a scene you trigger by talking with the water guy after you pacified Lily? Because I don't have it.

She cameos in one of Lily's cutscenes. There were mentions/rumors of Yvonne/Lady Cobra possibly being the next expansion in line, but take this with a pinch of salt.
They weren't rumors, Koda said so himself in a changelog I belive.

Reactions: bahamut2195

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Is there a scene you trigger by talking with the water guy after you pacified Lily? Because I don't have it.

They weren't rumors, Koda said so himself in a changelog I belive.
Yup, posted in the Eliza changelog. :test3::test3::test3::test3::test3:

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
yes but how do you build confidence after you've become her apprentice?i cant seem to find how to get it go up

Abovedick

May 26, 2018
guys. i cant even beat cobra. how do i get stronger.
i got up to the water sword and cape.
Edit: also how do i get s rank for Khulan?
lvl 3 is hard.

Jan 1, 2018
part of me wished Lady Cobra could have use her latex outfit but still a great update.

im looking foward to advance the upper floors with new mistresses. Anyone here has any ideas for new mistresses.
it will be pretty hard considering he has made about 6 types of well known femdom material.

perhaps a devil woman or monster girl.

Reactions: P Raharjo Andreas

Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
part of me wished Lady Cobra could have use her latex outfit but still a great update.

im looking foward to advance the upper floors with new mistresses. Anyone here has any ideas for new mistresses.
it will be pretty hard considering he has made about 6 types of well known femdom material.

perhaps a devil woman or monster girl.
Well... they already "suggested" one a long time ago: the girl in the picture when you talk to the dude in Yvonne floor, and ask about rose. But I think its gonna be a similar scenario to Lily if ever becoming a mistress, so probably in the far, farrrrr future XD

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
guys. i cant even beat cobra. how do i get stronger.
i got up to the water sword and cape.
Edit: also how do i get s rank for Khulan?
lvl 3 is hard.
Use save editor online to cheat and get stronger if there's too much grinding.

PhilodicNus

Jun 1, 2018
How do you join Lily's dojo?

Thanks, Warrior2k.

EDIT: Welp. Made Ethan's confidence as low as possible, then fought Redeem! Lily. I then surrendered to her, then I tried to talk to her again. However, nothing happened. Should I not surrender to her?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes