RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
How do you join Lily's dojo?

Thanks, Warrior2k.

EDIT: Welp. Made Ethan's confidence as low as possible, then fought Redeem! Lily. I then surrendered to her, then I tried to talk to her again. However, nothing happened. Should I not surrender to her?
You have too give her EVERY item and have MCs confidence at 0

Reactions: dingo152

user84

Jul 21, 2017
@Ensko no android option. RPGMaker itself is unavailable for mobile, nvm ToT itself.

RPGMaker is easily runnable on Android. Any version of RPGMaker. You just need to get a RPGMaker emulator to emulate the games. I played Legend of Queen Opala 1&2 on Android itself like that. They ran flawlessly.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Alright I didn't get this topless scene with Lily either, does it really exist? If so, how do you get it?

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
she doesn't suck in my opinion.
i dont mind people who dont like lady cobra or elisa even that i see them perfect, my problem whith khulan that she could be way better they could keep her good looking, strong and dominant ,yet no need for that cannibal thing, bowei said befor he will never do futas,traps.. cause they are not part of femdom and im sure cannibalism is not either, not everyone can get hard when someone cut your hands and feet and start eating you ,but i respect everyone is opinion :)

Reactions: Zepheral

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Dude, Khulan cuts off his limbs....

Khulan_Face_Epi_05.png

Sucks to be him......

You got to admit, this game got just a bit for everyone, just not femdom. Also this doesn't really bother me, just use to seeing this on female x female or the male is wearing the female. So this is a first. XD

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
So I'd say now that everyone has played the new version it's time to update the best girl list:

Lily > Yvonne > Scarlett > Cobra > Eliza > Khulan

Reactions: Zepheral
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes