RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Well now I think all of them have an update except for Yvonne and Cobra right? I consider Lily to be done that scene was wicked :D

Kodaisasshole

Apr 9, 2018
Can someone give me an egg containing a executable folder after running the version of tot 1.8.2?(It is an egg containing a rpgvx executable.) I have to do it by mobile, but I can't use the exe extension on mobile.
I really want you one last time.... :=(
If you do it for me, I will gladly give my life to the person who did it!!

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Can someone give me an egg containing a executable folder after running the version of tot 1.8.2?(It is an egg containing a rpgvx executable.) I have to do it by mobile, but I can't use the exe extension on mobile.
I really want you one last time.... :=(

You mean the blue exe file?

Reactions: Kodaisasshole

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
like guys.
i need hardcore tips
help my guys.
What I did, was after beating the 3 lvl boss. I got the items as you did, and then I defeated Khulan a few times for the gold armor. I didn't bother, to upgrade it at that time, which might have had been a good idea. I then defeated Scarlet on S class a bunch of times... like a 100 times. +100 str really helps out on the other bosses. Then I defeated the 3rd lvl boss a few times, until I got around 75 def. Those stats should carry you easily throughout this version of the game.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
RPGMaker is easily runnable on Android. Any version of RPGMaker. You just need to get a RPGMaker emulator to emulate the games. I played Legend of Queen Opala 1&2 on Android itself like that. They ran flawlessly.
My mistake. I'm very happy for you. Perhaps you could PM the players asking for help in setting that up?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Well now I think all of them have an update except for Yvonne and Cobra right? I consider Lily to be done that scene was wicked :D
I'm willing to bet Lily gets a Koda update somewhere down the road. Her extra content was good, but there is room for expansion and development there I think.

Reactions: zazzaro

user84

Jul 21, 2017
My mistake. I'm very happy for you. Perhaps you could PM the players asking for help in setting that up?
There's no one specific way of doing it since there are multiple RPG Maker emulators. I used Neko RPGXP Player on google play. It can emulate RPG Maker XP/VX/VA/MV games. XP games work particularly well , ACE games do run into some problems depending on the game but work fine most of the time.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
There's no one specific way of doing it since there are multiple RPG Maker emulators. I used Neko RPGXP Player on google play. It can emulate RPG Maker XP/VX/VA/MV games. XP games work particularly well , ACE games do run into some problems depending on the game but work fine most of the time.

Cool, that seems helpful, but I really don't need this information. Maybe @Ensko and @haidaran can make use of it, since they are the ones asking for help?

Edit: Sorry, I'm being an ass and you are trying to help. Shitty morning.

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
i dont mind people who dont like lady cobra or elisa even that i see them perfect, my problem whith khulan that she could be way better they could keep her good looking, strong and dominant ,yet no need for that cannibal thing, bowei said befor he will never do futas,traps.. cause they are not part of femdom and im sure cannibalism is not either, not everyone can get hard when someone cut your hands and feet and start eating you ,but i respect everyone is opinion :)
i hate also this amputee shit, but why not futadom, they use his ass anyway, candle thingy, butt plug, sure will be more of this

btw Lilly call herself master not mistress and she also mentioned that she will put him in something nice blue, or something like that

:cool:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
i hate also this amputee shit, but why not futadom, they use his ass anyway, candle thingy, butt plug, sure will be more of this

btw Lilly call herself master not mistress and she also mentioned that she will put him in something nice blue, or something like that

:cool:
The no futa stuff is about the devs preference. Bo Wei has a firm hatred of futas and traps, and has therefore already vehemently refused to include them (or draw them for that matter), regradless of how many players ask for it.

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
The no futa stuff is about the devs preference. Bo Wei has a firm hatred of futas and traps, and has therefore already vehemently refused to include them (or draw them for that matter), regradless of how many players ask for it.
fair enough :)

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Cobra already has more content than Lily (unless I'm missing scenes, which I probably am), so I wouldn't say so.

haidaran

Apr 22, 2017

i used that app for LOQO games and they ran perfectly vx ace has problems but it just straight up crashed when im playing tot specifically when i talked to scarlett for the first time

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Cobra already has more content than Lily (unless I'm missing scenes, which I probably am), so I wouldn't say so.
True :D I would love moer Lily content, when you met her she was a spoiled brat but now she's a full fledged brat dominatrix :D just that it kind of ended with you taimed :D

Reactions: zazzaro

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Yes Lily has more content than Cobra
Cobra has 3 losing scenes, 3 (I think?) scenes where you give her money, a panties scene, 3 minigames and a couple of pantyhouse scenes.

From what I've seen Lily has 3 losing scenes, 2 low confidence scenes and 1 big dream scene where she becomes your master. Am I missing something? I'd be happy if so, but otherwise Cobra has more content.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes