RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
the two have roughly the same amount of content really. Yvonne is the furthest behind. That being said, I think its natural to assume if Cobra is getting additional content, Lily will too some day. Besides, Lily was/is one of the most popular bosses atm, it would be a missed opportunity to ignore potential expansion for her.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
the two have roughly the same amount of content really. Yvonne is the furthest behind. That being said, I think its natural to assume if Cobra is getting additional content, Lily will too some day. Besides, Lily was/is one of the most popular bosses atm, it would be a missed opportunity to ignore potential expansion for her.
I agree, also, Khulan is the only one where we got to see what happened after the tower so I think the other will get that as well :D

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I'm trying to guide people in telling me if I'm missing scenes man, don't blow it up like that! Speaking of, is there really a topless scene?

so is there a floor after Lily if so how do i get there
No, there isn't yet.

DarkMatter

Dec 9, 2017
Cobra has 3 losing scenes, 3 (I think?) scenes where you give her money, a panties scene, 3 minigames and a couple of pantyhouse scenes.

From what I've seen Lily has 3 losing scenes, 2 low confidence scenes and 1 big dream scene where she becomes your master. Am I missing something? I'd be happy if so, but otherwise Cobra has more content.
3 minigames ?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
@Drako I get the impression that Bo Wei really likes to keep his team small. I think he has specific tastes and ideas, and wants to keep things simple. The more people he has on his team, the more he has to compromise and cater to what other team members want to do. This way, he gets to draw what he likes and doesn't have to worry too much about drawing a bunch of stuff he doesn't. More artists would make his job easier, but he would be less able to manage what is produced and what direction the project moves forward in. This is all subjective and I could be dead wrong, but it's the impression I get.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
yea i get what you mean bro , yet he have to make new character every month + draw some new art for koda and that could make pressure and slow the progress of the game and thats the reason of the many delay every month , so even 1 more artist to help coda would be great.
Absolutely, and he is probably open to it, but I don't think he would let anyone draw for ToT who wasn't 100% on the same page as he is. Which can be a good thing. I always look at what happened to Fenoxo with Corruption of Champion as the ultimate example to what happens when you open things up too much. It got to the point where Fen didn't want to finish CoC, and only wrote an ending for closures sake.

Reactions: zazzaro

DarkMatter

Dec 9, 2017
The QTEs where if you fail she doubles the price and stuff. They aren't that big of a deal, I know, but it's something and they have a scene behind.

Ah ok i thought you were talking about heels in her room... for a moment my heart was trembling XD

Ensko

Nov 18, 2017
i used that app for LOQO games and they ran perfectly vx ace has problems but it just straight up crashed when im playing tot specifically when i talked to scarlett for the first time
How were you even able to open TOT on neko rpgxp? It doesn't seem possible for me as it is an .exe file and thus cannot be read by this emulator...
Sorry for annoying you so much with my problem but I urgently need to try the new update and it seems like this is the only way for me:perservingface:

PhilodicNus

Jun 1, 2018
Finally "became" Lily's apprentice, and I gotta say... She looks amazing in that latex outfit. Such a shame it's just a dream, though.

Also, I saw what happens to you, should you do Khulan's expac. Glad it's optional.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Finally "became" Lily's apprentice, and I gotta say... She looks amazing in that latex outfit. Such a shame it's just a dream, though.

Also, I saw what happens to you, should you do Khulan's expac. Glad it's optional.
Khulan has two branches. One definitely isn't for everyone, the other is far more in line with the other bosses in ToT.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I think Khulan’s ‘extreme’ path being optional, as well as the clear save option before it, is a good way to implements kinks that might not be up for everyone (As me with that path). I quite liked her more moderate path, instead.
It might be used in the future to implement kinks in an optional way.

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
I'm having trouble getting S Rank out of any fight. Could anyone give me a general guide for that? Like who's the easiest fight, what level I should be, etc?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I'm having trouble getting S Rank out of any fight. Could anyone give me a general guide for that? Like who's the easiest fight, what level I should be, etc?
Yvonne is vulnerable to fire, so she is pretty easy. It's best though to wait until you have the sword from the third floor, then go back to Scarlett to start S ranking everyone. You want to be able to defeat the level 3 form of the boss, in 10 turns or less, without using potions during the fight. Then you can craft stat boosting potions from the materials you gain to improve Ethan's atk and def stats, allowing you to S rank the rest of the bosses.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
I am having troubles with getting Lily dream scene. Can someone help please ? (I wouldn't mind help Khulan what does the optional path feature ?)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes