RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
...so do all of them have false game overs then?
Well for instance Yvonne doesn't even have that so not all of them, but all the other "game over" events so far I can only consider as false game overs since you continue playing normally after you get them, hence the game isn't over.

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
Well for instance Yvonne doesn't even have that so not all of them, but all the other "game over" events so far I can only consider as false game overs since you continue playing normally after you get them, hence the game isn't over.
...so colon is the only one with a perma game over? ...that COCKBLOCKER!!!!!!!!!!

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I'm hoping for something english royalty like, but they've just done Cobra which is classy already, so I'd like for them to wait a couple of floors.

Reactions: LeonOne994

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, Cobra and Eliza is okay but don't really like the whole feel of them being so "mommy" like, takes away the dominance for me. All the other girls were great for me (even Khulan, not so much what she does but the fact that she would, just adds the whole "Woah, she's brutal" which makes me like her.) Really like how Lily turned out the most though so far.

But I'm excited for the "Killing Intent" feature anyway, glad it's optional since it won't be for everyone, a very small few but glad it's thrown in for that "small few" anyway, and easy to avoid for most people that aren't.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah, Cobra and Eliza is okay but don't really like the whole feel of them being so "mommy" like, takes away the dominance for me. All the other girls were great for me (even Khulan, not so much what she does but the fact that she would, just adds the whole "Woah, she's brutal" which makes me like her.) Really like how Lily turned out the most though so far.

But I'm excited for the "Killing Intent" feature anyway, glad it's optional since it won't be for everyone, a very small few but glad it's thrown in for that "small few" anyway, and easy to avoid for most people that aren't.
I can understan the mom bit, but how does Cobra fit into that?

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
The next girl maybe will be Rose or a monster girl
i Wish he was thinking of monsters girl right now but that wont happen since he never confirm supernaturals in the game, there will be 50+ floor so he may keep them for higher floors in the other hand there is a chance rose will be next cause we will get 4 dojo + small boss every time mean it can be rose since she is fire girl.

Reactions: DarkMatter

DarkMatter

Dec 9, 2017
i Wish he was thinking of monsters girl right now but that wont happen since he never confirm supernaturals in the game, there will be 50+ floor so he may keep them for higher floors in the other hand there is a chance rose will be next cause we will get 4 dojo + small boss every time mean it can be rose since she is fire girl.
50+ floor ? wtf seriously ? he said that ?!?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I remember people talking about something around 20-25 floors, not 50. Are you sure you heard that?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
20 girl per dojo not all together ,if you have discord scroll up 2 ,3 weeks in tot channel and you will find all the convo about girl numbers..
Each dojo has 10-20 MEMBERS, not girls, and the bosses in the tower are not members of the dojos, they are hired. Screenshot 2018-07-12 at 10.25.18 AM.png

Reactions: DarkMatter

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
i hope you are right about the dojo part , at first i said how if he make 10 girls every year it will take 5 years that crazy but then i remember his old games and that they all the same you against one girl not a big story nor party members or anything so tot is the best thing he can do at the moment he may not know what to do after when he finish it instead keep making this game better and bigger, but that give me hope if there is many floors he will do supernatural (demons ,vampire,elfs, succubus,giantess.. )at some point or he may not :(
Yeah I hope he continues for a while yet, but I'd imagine he will eventually want to move on to a different project some day. Maybe he will do something bigger and better on a superior programming platform than RPGMaker, and maybe we will look back on ToT as just the prequel to his real masterpiece.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes