RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
There are 4 martial arts dojos, with one devoted to each element. So lightning, wind, water and fire. Ethan is a disciple of the fire dojo, for instance, where Lily and the guys she tortures outside of cobra's room are members of the water dojo. Ethan's reason for ascending the tower is to rescue his friends and his master from the fire dojo.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
for the next floor i hope i hope for a strong big black milf mistress with big breasts and big ass. outfit: leather harness. her favorite tool: a big black strapon.
Didn't the devs say that pegging was a big nono?

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
for the next floor i hope i hope for a strong big black milf mistress with big breasts and big ass. outfit: leather harness. her favorite tool: a big black strapon.
Yeaaaah idk about the strapon part
but we should definitely get a chocolate mistress. I kinda want her to look like Olivia from Pokemon Sun and Moon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: makaiforce

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Didn't the devs say that pegging was a big nono?
I don't think it's necessarily a hard no, but I would assume with Bo's severe dislike of traps and futanari that it's highly unlikely. It almost definitely would not be a major focus of an enemy I would think. Maybe don't rule out a strap-on scene or two somewhere, but don't count on it either.

I would definitely like to see a black chick though. Too few well done black mistresses in games imo.

Reactions: zazzaro

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I'm happy about it. Pegging is actually quite a turn off for me... just like mutilation and scat, but oh well can't have them all!

Anyway I'd like a black villaness myself to mix things up a little bit, just hope she's not BBW. Some people are into it, expecially in femdom, but to me it's just gross.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
anyone know how to get the silver shark hides ? he say i can get them from lily and eliza but how? xD

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes