RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

grego

Aug 14, 2017
Yeaaaah idk about the strapon part
but we should definitely get a chocolate mistress. I kinda want her to look like Olivia from Pokemon Sun and Moon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we got allready a plug and a candelabra in the game for the slave, so a strapon is maybe possible.

the second pic is great but i would prefer darker skin like in this picture.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
You don't. Getting that ending with Khulan gets you a true game over that returns you to the title screen. And although Khulan is for me by far the worst girl in all aspects (not a fan of the stupid jock personality, her kicks is the only foot related animation in the game turning me off, and even fetish wise cannibalism and amputation isn't really my cup of tea) I did enjoy reading that ending precisely because you submitted so thoroughly.

I really hope that other girls get the true game over mechanic. For me Lily is the best girl and I think Cobra is second because I'm a sucker for the level drain mechanic, but really, apart from Khulan all women have been amazing, so I find it kinda frustrating that none of the other women have an ending where you really forget about anything else and focus only on them. For instance even after Elisa supposedly completely mindbreaks you, you never even think of attacking Aarav for betraying and insulting the most important person in the world for you (I know you need the shop, but he could have just left for real and Howard could have picked up his belongings or something).

And after that dream sequence Lily my first thought was can I get this ending for real? I sure hope that she gets an expansion where you get a game over because you are so smitten with her that even if you could just straight up climb the tower without any of the other bosses preventing you from releasing your friends, you wouldn't do so since leaving her side even for a minute for any reason that wouldn't be to her benefit or pleasure would simply be absurd to you.
This!!! I really hope all girls get a true GAME OVER scene like Khulan. Like, done, no more running around, you have lost and that's it :D

EDIT: also, how far can you go with the puppy costume?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
her with leather and with dark brown or ebony skin tone and without horns and without long ears.

but the demon bitch mistress from your pic looks great too, would be good for floor 18 :)
Why 18 specifically?

I defeated Lily...but cant go to next floor...is it a next patch or is there something i got to do? View attachment 123580 View attachment 123581 View attachment 123582 View attachment 123585 View attachment 123586
You'll have to wait for another update to move forward.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
If i Never Lose To Lily, that means i cant get Blade Of Silver and Silverfin Mash?
Yes it does mean that. The devs plan on patching it so you can without losing, but for now you need to lose to get the ability to create the new gear.

haidaran

Apr 22, 2017
anyone know how to change the stats with save editor? i changed the stats but they stay the same except lv and gold

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
anyone know how to change the stats with save editor? i changed the stats but they stay the same except lv and gold
I haven't used save editor, I tend to use cheat engine and what I did was instead of changing the stats themselves, I change the amount of lava and frozen potions, if you drink 50 of each then the fights get pretty easy.

In case save editor can't do this and you decide to go for cheat engine remember that you need to search for 2n+1 of the items you currently have. So if you have 5 lava potions you start a search for 2*5+1= 11, if you then use one you would next search for 9. Exp, items, gold and health all tend to use the 2n+1 formula in rpgmaker games.

Reactions: Mardion

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I reddem Lilly and win her and I can craft Blade Of Silver and Silverfin Mash from Gerald
Did you get her loss scenes first? Meaning did you lose to her a few times, then redeem her? They may have patched the victory only side already in 1.8.2.

DarkMatter

Dec 9, 2017
I haven't used save editor, I tend to use cheat engine and what I did was instead of changing the stats themselves, I change the amount of lava and frozen potions, if you drink 50 of each then the fights get pretty easy.

In case save editor can't do this and you decide to go for cheat engine remember that you need to search for 2n+1 of the items you currently have. So if you have 5 lava potions you start a search for 2*5+1= 11, if you then use one you would next search for 9. Exp, items, gold and health all tend to use the 2n+1 formula in rpgmaker games.
You can change the amount of items in save editor too. The hard thing is to find the right variable that is the item you want

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes