RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
so im confused... how do you get the fire punch book
Beat Scarlett with S rank and you get a change she drops it, or buy it from the guy at the first floor.

finally got around to playing this since like, 2 versions ago. Cobra I found a bit lackluster (but I personally hate findom so it's just not my cup of tea) but DAMN I love Lily's design. Her fight is awful, I think it's impossible to lose without doing it on purpose, but her design is 10/10. Affection doesn't seem to do anything though? At least, I didn't notice a difference. Was hoping she'd be a bit more loving since I got the affection so high, but maybe she'll be changed around more later.

Also Khulan blushing when you compliment her smile shot her up in the rankings. Think my least favorite now is Eliza. Her fight is dull and her scenes are just...blah. oh well. Hoping Yvonne gets a bit of love at some point.
Lily's fight is only easy with high affection as she uses seduction moves instead of damaging ones, which are not that powerful. Her fight with low affection is way better.

Regarding Cobra, findom isn't my thing either, but she's still pretty in design. And I agree with Khulan, she's still bottom 1 for me though.

mbunyi

Jul 12, 2018

Overview:
Tower of Trample is an ongoing game about saving your friends from a bunch of vicious villainesses. They will stop you with their wicked femdom-oriented wrestling moves. You will stand against their despicable humiliation and fight your way to the top of the tower. Updates are release on a monthly basis. One villainess will be added in every updates.
(from the developer page on Patreon)

Updated: July 10, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Who knows?
Version: 1.8.2
Language: English
Wiki:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Walkthrough (sort of) by @moqrei :

Extra information:

Download:
- - -

View attachment 58688 View attachment 58689 View attachment 58690 View attachment 58691 View attachment 58692

So when will the next patch come out?I already defeated Lily..can't wait to go to the next Floor

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
So when will the next patch come out?I already defeated Lily..can't wait to go to the next Floor
Gonna be a while. Maybe late August, maybe mid September. Somewhere in that area. Complete guess on my part though, I have no evidence to support those dates.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys, is it possible to defeat lvl 3 Eliza at level 10 without conductive armor or sword? I know how to read the book cues, but I always lose after the electrical attack stun.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
There's a spell called "insulation" or something like that, that protects you from stuns
I know, but if I use "insulation" instead of "guard" I die in one hit... and in this fight one cannot waste turns and mana just in case :(

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I know, but if I use "insulation" instead of "guard" I die in one hit... and in this fight one cannot waste turns and mana just in case :(
Its possible. Level 10 should be enough. If its not, grind out a few lava potions by s ranking Scarlett for atk boosts, which should cut down on the amount of attacks you need to finish Eliza.

Reactions: slider
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes