RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

slider

Jul 14, 2017
this cant be done?
You can press F1 and select the full screen option for the next time you launch the game. It looks bad and stretched, though.

Another practical option is to use windows magnifier (holding windwos key and pressing "+").

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Maybe with the aspect same of Eliza :Q
I was thinking something more like this

But I am sure all of the characters will look great, like Khulan or not she looks stunning :D All in all I want see more heels, pantyhose, catsuits, boots, sheer domination (something similar to how Khulan broke you with her words) etc :D

Reactions: DarkMatter

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Eliza's Thunder skill will be nerfed next release (as the "buff" was the unintentional result of a bugfix).

Tooltips on Weapons/Armor will also be adjusted to emphasize the Elemental Resistance and Vulnerability they provide rather than their base stats (as an example, the 3F crafts give Water Resistance but Thunder Vulnerability, which can make Eliza's Thunder skill disproportionately threatening).

That said, Level 3 battles are meant to be challenging (relative to the initial encounter, anyway), so it's nice to hear Eliza's is creating a turn-efficiency dilemma for some people (at least prior to getting Conductor/Insulator).

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes