RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

slider

Jul 14, 2017
After buffing up my attack with lava potions, the enemies became much more manageable (I actually think I went too far) and got an S from all bosses.

Now I have one last problem. I can't seem to find the way to achieve 4/4 piety in the third floor. I've done all the different penitences (via cage and confession) loads of time until they progress no longer, yet I'm stuck at 3/4 piety. Do I have to do something else?

Reactions: zazzaro

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Eliza's Thunder skill will be nerfed next release (as the "buff" was the unintentional result of a bugfix).

Tooltips on Weapons/Armor will also be adjusted to emphasize the Elemental Resistance and Vulnerability they provide rather than their base stats (as an example, the 3F crafts give Water Resistance but Thunder Vulnerability, which can make Eliza's Thunder skill disproportionately threatening).

That said, Level 3 battles are meant to be challenging (relative to the initial encounter, anyway), so it's nice to hear Eliza's is creating a turn-efficiency dilemma for some people (at least prior to getting Conductor/Insulator).
Could you guys put a limit on Lava and Ice(?) potions? I feel like many of us went too far with grinding.

After buffing up my attack with lava potions, the enemies became much more manageable (I actually think I went too far) and got an S from all bosses.

Now I have one last problem. I can't seem to find the way to achieve 4/4 piety in the third floor. I've done all the different penitences (via cage and confession) loads of time until they progress no longer, yet I'm stuck at 3/4 piety. Do I have to do something else?
The crucifix scene requires 7/8 views I think, also some scenes require you to make certain scenes choices to move forward so try and mix them up. Anyway after you've done enough in one scene you'll get a warning that your piety improved, so until you saw them keep triggering them.

Reactions: LeonOne994

slider

Jul 14, 2017
The crucifix scene requires 7/8 views I think, also some scenes require you to make certain scenes choices to move forward so try and mix them up. Anyway after you've done enough in one scene you'll get a warning that your piety improved, so until you saw them keep triggering them.
Thanks for the replay, but I don't think it works for me. I did the crucifix scene 7 times and now I get to choose which dream I want, 4+1 the story scene (candle time) and also get to choose which part I want to hear, 5 time the dinner (no matter if I eat from the shoe or not, it won't progress anymore) and 5 times the bath scene (no options).

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Thanks for the replay, but I don't think it works for me. I did the crucifix scene 7 times and now I get to choose which dream I want, 4+1 the story scene (candle time) and also get to choose which part I want to hear, 5 time the dinner (no matter if I eat from the shoe or not, it won't progress anymore) and 5 times the bath scene (no options).
This actually happened to me as well when I restared the game a few days go, is it a bug?

mbunyi

Jul 12, 2018
why cant I go to the next floor After I beat lily?Wait until next patch or is there something i forgot to do?
I just noticed..After I crafted "Blade Of Silver", when i attack normally...instead of Sword slash..it's a punch..Is it really like that?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
In that case it might be a bug, can you try and reaad a story with Eliza? Otherwise just edit your save.

You shut your mouth. If you don't wanna make your character op, then don't do it. Don't ruin it for the rest of us. >:3
I can't, it's stronger than I am. Besides, as stupid as it sounds, it's a game designer's job to stop players to abuse things that would ruin their experience. We are all idiots.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
In that case it might be a bug, can you try and reaad a story with Eliza? Otherwise just edit your save.
I can't progress with her story because I lack the last piety point. It looks like I'll have to resort to edit my save.

Do you guys know what variable# is "piety"?

Reactions: LeonOne994

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
I can't, it's stronger than I am. Besides, as stupid as it sounds, it's a game designer's job to stop players to abuse things that would ruin their experience. We are all idiots.
Well I also think that there shouldn't really be a limit to how many lava and frozen potions we are able to use. For instance there are some people who play again from the start to avoid bugs from copying files and not being able to breeze through that would be very annoying. Not to mention that if you go at it normally, the game is grindy as it is, considering that the leveling up and fighting element isn't its main attraction to most of us.

That being said, I wouldn't be opposed to give you an easier way to undo your OPness. Personally I would really like a way to mass tribute stats and levels to lady Cobra. It makes it easier to adjust the difficulty while fitting in perfectly with the domination theme of the game.

When I was trying to see what happens if you're level 1 when you talk to Lily while she's torturing her brother (since you can't use the "I'm not level 1 like the others" arguement to justify why you're giving her trouble) I would certainly have wanted such an option instead of trying to randomly lose levels to Cobra and I was only level 8. On hindsight I should have gone with cheat engine, but it felt more right that way. :p

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
I don't know the variable for piety since I've never had an issue with it, but here's a save where I have 4/4 piety just before I talk to Elisa again. If you need another save (like one just before Lily's redeem fight etc) just leave a message here, I tend to oversave.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I can't progress with her story because I lack the last piety point. It looks like I'll have to resort to edit my save.

Do you guys know what variable# is "piety"?
I don't know the number, but you can use an offline save editor where variables are given the actual name.

When I was trying to see what happens if you're level 1 when you talk to Lily while she's torturing her brother (since you can't use the "I'm not level 1 like the others" arguement to justify why you're giving her trouble) I would certainly have wanted such an option instead of trying to randomly lose levels to Cobra and I was only level 8. On hindsight I should have gone with cheat engine, but it felt more right that way. :p
Speaking of, what do you say?

Im not sure if someone mentioned this idea yet, but I'd love a tranny/futa boss for a floor.
It's already deconfirmed, not going to happen.

Reactions: slider
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes