RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
anybody have any good recomendations for games that are like this one
ToT is currently the best femdom game by far. Darktoz specializes on femdom too and makes good content. Imho he spreads himself too thin on several projects at the same time though.

Personally I also enjoy "Thinking about you". It depends on player choice and is a more gentle, teasing type of femdom.

Besides that "Seeds of Chaos" has a good amount of femdom content and "Sanguine Rose" has an explicit femdom route.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Sanguine Rose is great, one of the best VN by far, but femdom is a really small part of it.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I used RpgMakerSaveEdit and was able to solve the stuck "piety" problem. In this editor, all variables have their proper name (variable#125 = Piety).

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Speaking of, what do you say?
You go "There's more to battle than levels! I was only Level 1 when I came to this tower...And I've made it this far because I won't give up!". A bit more funnier is that if you've been drained enough by Lady Cobra you call her mistress to the shock of all the water dojo members present.

anybody have any good recomendations for games that are like this one
I haven't tried some of the other suggestions but for me the only one that's on a similar level is boko877's Girl Beats Hero. Although it's kinda interesting that in the later builds of the game the assumed starting point is a bit later so you miss some fights that were available in the first build which is a pity since one of them has what I consider the best ending of the game. But the earlier builds are also available in his site and he's slowly adding in again the ability to fight the people you could in the first build so it's not too bad.

Reactions: zazzaro

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Sanguine Rose is great, one of the best VN by far, but femdom is a really small part of it.
There is a whole route dedicated to it. It's a bit unintuitive to get there though, since a lot depends on your first decision if you want to wait for your contact or prepare to leave soon.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Cute Monsters and Mommy, Darkotz, Boko Ultimate Fighter are all pretty good femdom. There's Peniban Quest but it's a little more extreme if you haven't played that one
I've seen Boko's games come up a couple of times already, what are the kinks present?

Torozio

Apr 5, 2018
Cute Monsters and Mommy, Darkotz, Boko Ultimate Fighter are all pretty good femdom. There's Peniban Quest but it's a little more extreme if you haven't played that one
Are there headscissors in those games?

I think that they should do something to fix the fact that you can become stronger than you should like a portal or something that debuffs you and past that point lava potions have no effect or you have to grind new gear

Reactions: zazzaro

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Are there headscissors in those games?

I think that they should do something to fix the fact that you can become stronger than you should like a portal or something that debuffs you and past that point lava potions have no effect or you have to grind new gear
That would actually be a great idea. They said that every 5 floors there's kind of a little boss battle, like the one we had so far, so a transition floor that resets potion would make a lot of sense.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
any one got any info on what to expect next update ? just wondering if bo or koda said any thing
Nah they have been pretty quiet on what's upcoming. We know Yvonne and Cobra expansions are coming in the near future, but no teases for the 6th floor boss yet.

Reactions: skyreacher
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes