RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Jan 1, 2018
i know femdom is the main theme but i do wish we get an option of some maledom where we get the chance to fuck the bosses, yet it will feel like breaking the game since it will remove a familiar feature.
perhaps some humilliation with the boses promising some other form of love only to be cucked, sometimes in femdom cuckolding/ntr is involved.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Cheated Save. lvl 99, all items, Battle against Lily is won.

btw anyone know how to go up the stairs?
I defeated Lily and when i try to go up it says "i shouldn't leave them like this"

Reactions: akjshdv

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
i know femdom is the main theme but i do wish we get an option of some maledom where we get the chance to fuck the bosses, yet it will feel like breaking the game since it will remove a familiar feature.
perhaps some humilliation with the boses promising some other form of love only to be cucked, sometimes in femdom cuckolding/ntr is involved.
I want lesbian femdom, but that's not what the market wants......

So I'm good with this. Besides, Ethan doesn't seem like the maledom type.....

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Yeah it's just never gonna happen with this dev.

Reactions: Mardion

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
no cucking. fuck cucking.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
there are a lot of maledom games, i'm glad this one is only femdom :D

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
if maledom ever was to come into this game that would be a 1 way ticket for me get get the hell out .. instant quit o.o but thats just me

Jan 1, 2018
alright bad suggestion then but perhaps in the future updates we may get to see other male characters getting the same femdom treatment fromt he boses.
has bowei given any word of future games he wishes to work with.

Reactions: LeonOne994

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
alright bad suggestion then but perhaps in the future updates we may get to see other male characters getting the same femdom treatment fromt he boses.
has bowei given any word of future games he wishes to work with.
Nah, after ToT he will probably just start another similar project. Or just draw random milfs in leggings to fap to.

DarkMatter

Dec 9, 2017
Guys the game is main femdom and we like it. Surely he will add some extra scenes like pegging or what because he can't do 20 floor when Ethan lick all girl feets.

Reactions: Eminba

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
finally got around to playing this since like, 2 versions ago. Cobra I found a bit lackluster (but I personally hate findom so it's just not my cup of tea) but DAMN I love Lily's design. Her fight is awful, I think it's impossible to lose without doing it on purpose, but her design is 10/10. Affection doesn't seem to do anything though? At least, I didn't notice a difference. Was hoping she'd be a bit more loving since I got the affection so high, but maybe she'll be changed around more later.

Also Khulan blushing when you compliment her smile shot her up in the rankings. Think my least favorite now is Eliza. Her fight is dull and her scenes are just...blah. oh well. Hoping Yvonne gets a bit of love at some point.

Reactions: zazzaro
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes