RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
you keep losing until you have 0 confidence.then you offer her all the requested items.then talk -> become apprentice

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
the first part of lily was not that great but it get better later in her latex and she is good compared to other girls tho its not fair to compare lily to lady cobra since she is a normal girl and not a small boss cause bowei said he will make 4 dojo then 1 boss every time like in flour 5, then 10, 15...the game will keep getting better in the future , oh and khulan still sucks by the way :)

cattleman

Apr 14, 2018
Has anyone been able to train with khulan?

And after this update it's got to be

1. Eliza
2. Yvonne/Scarlett

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Whelp, that was fun. See you all in, like a month and a half, two months when the next update is out? :biggrin:

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Just kee

p losing to her and always click the green otpion, submit, obey etc. Also when you want to chat with her always choose the green option. Also make the latex costume for her :D
Is there another way to get Grab Block Skill book besides buying it from Keith?

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Whelp, that was fun. See you all in, like a month and a half, two months when the next update is out? :biggrin:
Don't leave us :( joking aside the next new girl is around the 20th of august right? And the next updates, which don't have a release date, are Yvonne and Cobra (dat latex suit) right? :D

Reactions: zazzaro

Ensko

Nov 18, 2017
Hey guys, I wanted to know if it is possible to play this game on Android somehow. My pc doesnt work atm :(

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Don't leave us :( joking aside the next new girl is around the 20th of august right? And the next updates, which don't have a release date, are Yvonne and Cobra (dat latex suit) right? :D
Dunno about the next release date for 6th floor tbh, and I wouldn't believe it anyway. August is as good a bet as any I suppose. But yes, next expansion is scheduled to be Yvonne and Lady Cobra, with no e.t.a.

@Ensko no android option. RPGMaker itself is unavailable for mobile, nvm ToT itself.

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
Hey guys, I wanted to know if it is possible to play this game on Android somehow. My pc doesnt work atm :(
There is no android version for the game but if you manage to emulate whichever RPG Maker program this game uses on your android then you can potentially play this on your phone.

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
Can someone give me a quick run-through on what exactly/with whom exactly are dignity/confidence/affection used for/as/with?

I missed a couple of releases since before the barbarian girl was released so now I'm completely in the dark with all this new stuff you guys keep discussing.

nightelluna

Oct 21, 2016
is anyone having save before lily? I can not kill a cobra (lvl small and even the top weapon and armor did not for there are no reagents)

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Can someone give me a quick run-through on what exactly/with whom exactly are dignity/confidence/affection used for/as/with?

I missed a couple of releases since before the barbarian girl was released so now I'm completely in the dark with all this new stuff you guys keep discussing.
Dignity is used in Khulan fights, and decides your progress towards her unlockable extra scenario as of ver 1.8.
Confidence and affection are both Lily variables. Confidence determines whether or not you can redeem Lily, or if you can potentially accept her as a new master. Affection determines how Lily will fight you. Positive affection makes her more apt to use seductive moves, negative more violent, combat based skills.

Reactions: zazzaro
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes