RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
FROM ABOVE! (Crow Spoiler) Seems like Koda is almost done and the is aiming for a friday or saturday release now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Crow is Swan confirmed! if you look real close at her breasts, and i mean reaaaal close, right there in that shiny reflection near her left nipple, you can see Koda flipping us off cuz this shit ain't gonna get released anytime this month

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
So my guess will be no update this weekend followed by radio silence until next Friday and then a new reason for a delay. But by then it will surely be "almost done".

Reactions: Jockeyboy

Jadous

Feb 11, 2020
So then according to Koda it should be out by tomorrow or the day after? Let's pray to the femdom gods he will not lie for the thousandth time

herbiterbi

Jul 16, 2018
So then according to Koda it should be out by tomorrow or the day after? Let's pray to the femdom gods he will not lie for the thousandth time
Why? Just don’t wait for it and be happy when it comes out xD. You’ll only get frustrated if you wait for “deadlines”

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
Why bother getting hopeful? Just don't expect anything until something is released.
We passed the point where endless talk of imminent updates meant anything over a year ago. Whether they're promises to string along patrons or he's just that badly organised is irrelevant really - it's happened countless times now. The only sane reaction is "I'll believe it when I've played it".

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
Why bother getting hopeful? Just don't expect anything until something is released.
We passed the point where endless talk of imminent updates meant anything over a year ago. Whether they're promises to string along patrons or he's just that badly organised is irrelevant really - it's happened countless times now. The only sane reaction is "I'll believe it when I've played it".
You are talking to a group of twisted sadistic masochists, bro

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
Yo guys. Long time no see.
Let's brace ourselves for Crow the next 7 days.

As of me... I'm trying to find something in myself to push EX Mode further.
As of now, the only way to go further is to operate literal miracles. Like this one:
View attachment 594612

Some girls, on the other hand, aren't Hell Incarnate.
Lady Cobra, for example, is tricky to a point:
View attachment 594614

Lily is the most inconsistent one: she can and will one-shot you anytime.
View attachment 594620

I hope in the next releases we will get new equipment/skills so it's possible to go even further beyond.
Let's not give up on ToT, guys. It's worth it.
I want to believe that once the accumulated stuff is out of Koda's desk, we will get at least more frequent releases.
Hey Pro, I found something interesting, I am not sure if you have already known it or its just a bug.
We can take the Purple Potion or Regen Potion before the battle. Even both 2 potions, then you will become a true god.
status.JPG

Reactions: bazelgeuse
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes