RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
So... I downloaded a save file from this thread... I think or it was included in the game... and it has "Life return" but nothing happens when I use it?

gmodking666

Apr 14, 2020
currently playing v 1.14.5 just finished the Rose fight. my save file is apparently non-existent anymore.
this is Bull****. If anybody could help me out with a save file, that would be grand.
thank you, have a good lockdown

Also, I don't believe a save editor would wor as my mate tried it to make himself OP at the start and it did nothing but remove his save file, made it unusable.

carolvsV

Aug 1, 2019
What if Koda pushed crow to such a delay only for the purpose to not work at all on F7 in April because of the polishing of the clown mistress?

Jadous

Feb 11, 2020
What if Koda pushed crow to such a delay only for the purpose to not work at all on F7 in April because of the polishing of the clown mistress?
In that case nothing will happen their patreon count is clearly increasing in conjunction with their lies. Actually now that i mention it they will get more money from more delays

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
currently playing v 1.14.5 just finished the Rose fight. my save file is apparently non-existent anymore.
this is Bull****. If anybody could help me out with a save file, that would be grand.
thank you, have a good lockdown

Also, I don't believe a save editor would wor as my mate tried it to make himself OP at the start and it did nothing but remove his save file, made it unusable.
here is my save its fully completed you just have to wait for the new floor now and i did use save editor it didn't crash for me i don't know why it's not working for you

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes