RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
From what i've seen above or prev pages, koda was aiming on sunday, not saturday. Why you expect him to release on sat, when he didnt EVEN aimed on it.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Let's take a moment to clarify:

-Saturday was the day for the playtest,Sunday public release.

-Last news about Crow: 13.PNG
Unfortunately we know very well that the dates are hardly respected, and when we post news by discord in 99% of cases
they are not respected.
Yeah i like to post news to keep the community informed but my advise don't expect too much
and don't take for good dates or eta.

Last edited:

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018

-Last news about Crow: View attachment 624532
soo it's pretty clear that we won't get anything this week.
Unfortunately we know very well that the dates are hardly respected, and when we post news by discord in 99% of cases
they are not respected.
Yeah i like to post news to keep the community infordem but my advise don't expect too much!
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017

-Last news about Crow: View attachment 624532
soo it's pretty clear that we won't get anything this week.
they are not respected.
Yeah i like to post news to keep the community infordem but my advise don't expect too much
and don't take for good dates or eta.
And here is the same fucking problem since 2018, bullshit and lies with dates, 99% of the time some info is released is the same ol' bullshit dates right Koda- ?, guess that's it and we just have to accept it. Keep classy dude.
Thanx again Narak8813, man can't believe (but should know better being a veteran and all) he took almost 2/3 of April and still has nothing to show, atm I think is a safe bet to assume Jester is pushed to June and maaaayybe some new crap update or fast game to keep pushing F7 further down the year decade.

Last edited:

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
That anyone was expecting the release is a little bit sad. I've told you guys; remove your expectations and just check the thread for a change in the version number.

On an unrelated note, I was working on my mock ToT game and while shamelessly pinching ToT's assets I realized that the main logo on the frontpage of this thread is "Tower of Trampe". I've been here for ages and I never noticed that. It's fixed in the game files but the game files have a lower resolution and it's not transparent and I'm too shit to fix it. Missing the L in title artwork has got to be the most Bo-like mistake I've ever seen.

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
That anyone was expecting the release is a little bit sad. I've told you guys; remove your expectations and just check the thread for a change in the version number.

On an unrelated note, I was working on my mock ToT game and while shamelessly pinching ToT's assets I realized that the main logo on the frontpage of this thread is "Tower of Trampe". I've been here for ages and I never noticed that. It's fixed in the game files but the game files have a lower resolution and it's not transparent and I'm too shit to fix it. Missing the L in title artwork has got to be the most Bo-like mistake I've ever seen.
So we were waiting for tower of trampe this time

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017

i gotchu fam

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes