RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
So wait is this good or bad ? I mean we were waiting for him to release the playtest or the actual thing?
It's difficult to say what we were waiting for considering that Koda said like 45 different things on Discord during the last 2 days, which is why I was expecting him to just drag it on and on forever as usual.

That said I belive this is probably for the best. Koda can now get his delaying hands on jester too, which isn't great, but knowing him I guess he would have worked on her at some point anyway, so let's stay positive that we at least have something.

PM the playtest pretty please
We've waited months for this stupid update, let's just wait some more so we can enjoy it fully.

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
So... if the update comes out... It will come out without the 7F?
7F does not exist. It is a mirage that Koda conjured up when the Patreons were getting restless after long periods of no updates and like so many other promised things, it never materialized. This update here will probably be 5-10 minutes of content stretched to maybe an hour of playtime then 6 months of wait for something similar knowing this team.

Mar 2, 2019
-Son, come here i need to tell you something
-What is it father?
-You know that i'm slowly crumbling into nothing. I want you to do something, something that has always been one of the toughest,unsolved mysteries.
-And what's that?
-Take this map and find him, the man named as Koda, or that's what his name was. After that defeat him and ask him :<<What happened to 7F?>>.
-HAVE YOU GONE SENILE OLD MAN? YOU KNOW IT'S JUST A MYTH, NAUGHT BUT A FAIRY TALE WOVEN BY THE MOST HARDCORE OF FEMDOM FANS.
-Perhaps, but i believe there is more to it.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes